The VG Resource

Full Version: Apocalypse's submissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I return, with gifts!
So I've only been lurking around since June or so, as I got a bit bored of making and ripping sprites. And suddenly, one day, I felt an urge to rip Cham Cham from Samurai Spirits 2!

But then I quickly remembered how incredibly annoying it is to rip from fighting games, so you get this crap instead:

Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors (Game Boy Advance)
[Image: dbz18icon.png] [Image: dbzginyuicon.png] [Image: dbzkrillinicon.png]

"Summons" may not be the best word to use, but whatever. It works!

That's my only new stuff, but I'll also submit some slightly updated past sheets:
-DBZ Supersonic Warriors (GBA) - Effects (mostly some changes in how they're ordered)
-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (DS) - Cutscenes 3 (found and added a hidden hot springs scene)
-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (DS) - Icons (fixed a very slight colouring issue)
-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (DS) - NPCs (separated the shadow sprite and added an unused sprite)

And that should be it for today.
I don't rip much anymore, but sometimes it just happens spontanously when I'm playing a game. Old habits die hard?

[Image: geladeintroicon.png]
From Elemental Gelade, for the GBA.

Also, a mistake: Whoever uploaded the stuff in the last post seems to have deleted the old TTGL Cutscenes 3 without uploading the new one.
great rips Tongue
Thanks!

Now for some Touhou. Everyone likes Touhou. If you don't like Touhou, someone will probably force you to sooner or later.

[Image: smwicon.png]
A Mario-based PC fangame! Not to be confused with Super Marisa Land, which RTB already took care of.

[Image: smwmarisaicon.png] [Image: smwrumiaicon.png] [Image: smwkoakumaicon.png]

The player, Yoshi, and the goal, respectively. To rip anything else, you'd have to delve into the game data and extract textures and whatnot, and that stuff goes way over my head.

Maybe I could grab a few bosses... if I could actually reach them, that is. This game is ridiculously hard. If anyone knows anyone who completed it, I'd love for them to share their save file.
This Yoshi is....weird.... ahah
To be fair, the original Yoshi is pretty weird too. Especially that tongue. But anyway, I spoke too soon! I could get to some bosses after all, so here's two of them.

[Image: smwmokouicon.png] [Image: smwkeineicon.png]

Sadly, these sheets aren't as complete as they could be: all the poses are there, but I can't rip their projectiles for rotation and transparency reasons.
fffffffffffffff
Dry Bones and Chargin' Chuck
Now I want to play this game :]
The game is as much Mario as it's Touhou, and the references are pretty dang hilarious. Too bad it's so mind-crushingly hard... Anyway, here's more bosses.

[Image: smwcirnoicon.png] [Image: smwlettyicon.png] [Image: smwremiliaicon.png]

These ones are based on the frog-stomach battle in Yoshi's Island, Bowser in SMB3 and a Rex, respectively. There's also a Chain Chomp-based boss, but I can't rip its projectiles, its chains or the thing it's chained to, so I dunno if I should submit it. A whole sheet for a chomping head with three frames?
If you dont submit it, i'd still like to see it in a pm or something!
All saved. Big Grin
So you found a way to extract these annoying .psb files that Photoshop refuses to read? Awesome.