The VG Resource

Full Version: my comic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far I have developed these two characters. They survived a war against an alien race and are trying to save the planet from the attacks. Here's the characters, I don't need to know what I could do to make the drawings better I want your opinion on the theme and If you could make a suggestion to make it better. Oh and the world is like all apoclpse-ish, like the wasteland from fallout!
Hmm, looks okay. Shouldn't their clothes be more ragged and ripped if they live in a post-appocalyptic enviorment? And next time you should have amore finished project instead of just throwing around ideas.

For some reason Max reminds me of Johnny Test...
Their jaw bone should not be that defined, it makes their face look flat and like it stick out 10 feet plus their legs are kinda big.
I'm not looking until you upload it somewhere. It's really not that difficult. I'm not going to physically download something I'm going to look at once and never touch again.
(09-02-2009, 05:11 PM)kyrtuck Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, looks okay. Shouldn't their clothes be more ragged and ripped if they live in a post-appocalyptic enviorment? And next time you should have amore finished project instead of just throwing around ideas.

For some reason Max reminds me of Johnny Test...

They are very much ispired by Jhonny test. Sorry tyvon, I don't have an imageshack thingy yet, I'll get one soon. Thanks for the "ideas". For gods sake I meant the freaking story! I wanted your opinion on the story! Forget my freaking pictures!
You don't need an account to use imageshack or most of the image hosters aside from Photobucket.

www.tinypic.com

Use it.
Good image hosting is photos.cx.
Holy shit its niko
Zoo Monkey, you didn't give us much of a story. Could you be more specific, like who are the characters, what are their goals, their conflicts, their interactions, their motivations. Be more specific about what their world is like (just saying its post-appocalyptic is a little vague) Is it going to be dark and serious, or light hearted and parodic? (I'm guessing its the latter).

Like I said, have more for us to comment on.
Okay I didn't really go in depth in my story so Thres this kid Max Green, you know joe average. He's walking to school and he sees giant planes fly by, he thinks thats pretty weird and keeps walking. The next day he sees more. Max thinks to himself, damn is there a military project going on. When he gets to his house he plops down on his couch and turns on the tv. He watches tons of footage of the mysterious planes on a news channel. The reporter is standing on a street corner pointing at the top of a huge building, where about 10-15 of those planes hovering over the city. Max alomost choked. They were hovering! He knew it wasnt the military. He called up his friend Alicia on his cell. Alicia has been max's friend for years, they went to grade school and middle school together. "Alicia, where are you? Are you looking at the news.?" Max asked. "Max I'm at my dads office were about to leave call me when I get home." "Wait youre dowtown? Look up at the 104 building! Quick" "Aright Max whats so important? If youre trying to show me another poster for underwear I'm gonna--" She paused. "You see em huh?" max asked. "Max the 104 building' on fire!" she shrieked. "what?" max looked back at the news the reporter was running away covered in soot. "Max?! Max!? What the hell?why was that building on fire!?" Max could tell she was talking while running. "Listen there were these planes, like UFOs! You gotta leave!" what was this a terrorist attack? Max thought to himself.
Okay thats as much as i got so far, this kinda leads up to the big war. Sorry I wasnt very clear!