The VG Resource

Full Version: Holy christ.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm playing PM:TYD and I'm at Chapter 3 the Glitz Pit and I'm just you know.

Anyway, so then I get up to this battle with the fuzzie creatures and this green one multiplies a lot. I basically made a chain of Green Fuzzies who gave me shitloads of EXP. I'm not even kidding I leveled up and I had like 21 EXP.

Fuck I love this game.
ok
glitz pit is my favorite level
I believe your mistaken, the Excess Express is superior.

SMOOOOOOOOORG
fuck

i forgot about that

smorg was a badass fight
the actual luigi mystery solving was boring at times though

RUN TO ONE END OF THE TRAIN

RUN BACK

REMEMBER THAT YOU FORGOT SOMETHING NEAR THE FRONT

HEAD BACK TO THE GUY IN THE BACK

etc
The calming music helped. "Dusk on the Excess Express" is IMO one of the best songs on the soundtrack.
i didn't play this game : (
fuck I love the train. Oh, and Twilight Town is fucking awesome, with that Doopliss fellow.

but here was the fight I was mentioning.
Fast Forward to 2:11 and ignore how bad he is at this game. Basically, lower the green fuzzie down to like 1 hp, wear the Shock Electric whatever badge, and they'll either multiply or kill themselves.
twilight town looked cool but

ugh
there's no way having to go back and forth between the town and the tower around 3 times before you could actually get any way to heal yourself other than fp draining skills didnt piss you off
the deserted island with cortez was pretty cool though

favio or fabio or whatever he's called
should have been allowed in fights so i could let him die
that would have been fun
Don Pianta.

Don mother fucking Pianta.
is a badass
i want to get this game but its one of those gamecube games that's still expensive
video games suck.
I agree.
in the twilight town part

i kept dying at the part where there was the amazy daisy enemies THE KEPT MAKING ME AND ALL OF MY TEAMMATES FALL ASLEEP AND THEN THEY KILLED ME
Pages: 1 2