The VG Resource

Full Version: Viewtiful Joe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
seems while i was gone we solidified the character list some more so we can put fantasy smash threads in here (at least i'm assuming we can because of Porky)

so anyway, i'll just post my current progress on joe and get more done when i feel like it. don't worry if i take long breaks, if i didn't juggle my projects what kind of terrible artist would i be?

[Image: viewtifuljoessb.gif]
[Image: vjoealtidle.gif] [Image: vjoeidleduck.gif] [Image: vjoealtduck.gif] [Image: vjoealtjump.gif]
I love this so much.
Great sprites, I just don't think the character belongs in Smash =x
Every time I see this, I'm blown away from it's awesomeness
(09-01-2009, 11:14 AM)Ark Kuvis Wrote: [ -> ]Great sprites, I just don't think the character belongs in Smash =x
Leave now.
Dude

Dude that's just awesome.

No words can describe it.

Except for the ones i'm saying now. :B
Hm but the style is different. However Joe is normally cell shaded. That's what you were doing?
I think it's fine if he stands out in the same way Toon Link does.
Except Toon Link wasn't Cel shaded in Brawl... eh doesn't matter.
I thought there might've been a poll on some of the third party characters first.
Then again, other than Mega Man or Ryu, I'm not sure anyone would be better from CAPCOM to put in Smash. Some either wouldn't fit well or aren't well known enough. I'm assuming Ryu's left out because of his origins in a fighting game...
Very nice, what about other colors?
If Joe's in, is Megaman out? o-O

I'm not quite sure I like the style for the sprites. Don't get me wrong, they're beautiful sprites, but I can't help thinking if they might clash a little too much with the others? I can understand why you'd choose to make Joe in his iconic style, but I just don't think it looks nice next to Mario.
(09-02-2009, 04:59 PM)Kriven Wrote: [ -> ]If Joe's in, is Megaman out? o-O

Wrong Place.
These sprites are epic.
i think i crapped myself at its awesome-osity yes yes i did also make captain blue junior
New Style equals this????
I believe we could do that.
Pages: 1 2