The VG Resource

Full Version: kosheh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
kosheh Wrote:the joke was so goddamn lame :/
from your perspective.

i found the whole thing funny, people's comments, when they tried different means of trying to figure out the truth, when the truth was revealed, when i was banned, and the rest of the topic while i was banned.... brilliant stuff.
And then in a Funny Aneurysm Moment, Chad dies fo' srs and no one believes you.

I'd laugh even harder.
this entire subject is like chad; not dead when it should be

(jk love you chaddy boy, but seriously why are we still talking about this)
solitaire i think you're the coolest member i only know from tsr and not from pt but stop chewin on old bubble gum since the chad is dad joke old fart now

why not post another how to change spamhaul topic and let lunyka say something wise while vipershark post something to insult her again so the mods thow a shit load over him so in follow he can say that everybody is changed and he is sorry if he's a dick

thats tsr orginal stuff
people keep posting in my chad is dead topic when theyre not supposed to....................)-:

Quote:And then in a Funny Aneurysm Moment, Chad dies fo' srs and no one believes you.

I'd laugh even harder.
that would be pretty funny in a cosmic sort of way
its a dirty story of a dirty man
and his clinging wife doesn't understand.
(09-01-2009, 01:09 PM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]people keep posting in my chad is dead topic when theyre not supposed to....................)-:

well then we have to

slice the mods
i have no idea what the hell unfunny bunny is trying to say in most of his posts.

is he koen?
yeah
yeah
yeah
yeah. XD
I'm gay. XD
i think im gay just managed to become a double layered fad in a strange sort of self parodying way
(09-02-2009, 11:52 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]I'm gay. XD

Kawaii~ Heart33
Pages: 1 2