The VG Resource

Full Version: New Name??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys so I'm requesting help for finding me a new name. You may be thinking "Hey this topic shouldn't be here cause this is only for sprite request!" but I have an answer for that. Even when this is in the sprite discussion I remember LilGrim posting on the creativity or the general sections(don't remember which one) looking for help about some flash garden game thing( he was looking for a programmer) anyways a mod moved cause it was a request and he/she moved it here, now back to the topic. So I'm looking for ideas on a new name for my self I want to be cool yet when people hear it they can know it's unique and mine. So here are the names I have though of:
Mabelma
Khat and
n3xt7(next)

None of them have made the cut but I can't think of anything else. Please help me out and suggest something. Thanks in advance. If this topic by some weird anomaly doesn't belong here please move it.
If you really want a name to be unique and yours, you should probably come up with it yourself. Not only that, but saying "hey guys come up with a cool original name" is reeeeeeeeally vague.

I don't know, look up some names online, there are plenty of interesting ones. Or maybe find a cool sounding word that you think connects to you?
I have try and I have some unique names but I don't know why they don't sound good. Try taking seriously an artist named Mabelma would you take me seriously? I'm asking for suggestion I'm try to see what appeals the public and come up with something.
It's not because of your name that we don't take you seriously.

Aside from that:
http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index-name.php

Cure-all for creative deficiency.
Simplicity is always good. Can't think of a name, use your own <-------
Simple?? I'll think of something and post it here and let's see what you think. Thanks for the link Groove I'll look into it in a bit. It's true it doesn't matter the name of the person when the art is astonishing , right??
I got a new name. It's Ace. I like it what do you think? Simple yet cool.
using your name is gay (lol im so funny Big Grin)

Just get something simplistic and cool.
Yeah that's why I'm trying to do so what do you think of Ace?
(08-31-2009, 03:42 PM)Khat Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's why I'm trying to do so what do you think of Ace?

Ace is simple, but not UNIQUE.

How about your favorite color? One of my friend's nicknames is Orange, and thats awesome.

Actually, everyone here has a uniqu name, including you. Why are you changing it?

OT: Tyvon, that name is awesome!
I don't know why I'm changing it. Red would be my favorite color, so who else has Ace? Should I stay with the name Mabelma??
(09-02-2009, 07:55 AM)Khat Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why I'm changing it. Red would be my favorite color, so who else has Ace? Should I stay with the name Mabelma??

No one HERE has Ace, but it sounds like an overused spy name.

Red is original. Ive never heard of anyone with Red.

Mabelma is pretty good too.

I like them both, but you need to pick.
No one's been called Red aside from the iconic Pokémon character, you mean.
Yeah thanks so 3 names:
Red
Ace
Mabelma

I startes doing some sketching under the name Ace but I really don't know. I like Ace and Mabelma but Mabelma is a bit complicated to say I'm thinking of going for Ace anyone else thinks it's a good name?
Heres a few:

Abelma
Acelma
Acelm
Abel
Red Ace
Red McAbel
Abel McRed
Abel Red
Khat Abel
Abel Khat
Cat Abel