The VG Resource

Full Version: So Im thinking of getting this movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im thinking I should buy Rocky Horror Picture Show and watching it. Any other movies I should get?
Don't get the movie, watch it live instead.
Or don't watch it all because Rocky Horror Picture Show is an overrated piece of garbage.
I can't say I personally liked RHPS, but I can't say I really hated it, either. It does have a big cult following it, though. And it does have some catchy songs, too. Worth a look.

As for another movie, do some research. Look through movies you might like. I don't know what to tell you.
Get it.

Then go buy some thing worth your time.
Like The Thing, Aliens, or go see District 9.
D.9 was a real piece of sex, go see that one instead of the one you mentioned.
Supporting the above District 9 post.
It's definitely worth a watch. Cute
Tyvonler
(08-27-2009, 10:33 PM)Aunt Vagina Wrote: [ -> ]Tyvonler
FUCKING WHAT
Oh and for the "any other movies I should get" part, along these same lines; if you like Rocky Horror, then maybe 'Shock Treatment', or something like 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch' or 'Queer Duck'?
It's boil-in-the-bag perversion for sexually repressed accountants and first-year drama students with too many posters of Betty Blue, The Blues Brothers, Big Blue and Blue Velvet on their blue bloody walls!
find one of those theaters where they play it at like 12 pm and people get all dressed up and shit

thats the only good way to experience that movie
(08-28-2009, 05:53 PM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]find one of those theaters where they play it at like 12 pm and people get all dressed up and shit

this is actually true

avoid little fan performances though
because it usually involves scrawny geeks miming to the OST in badly-fitted corsets
RV, I came in here seeing that you had last posted expecting to see your obligatory sexual repressed post. When I saw this one instead I was amazed, until I scrolled up and saw your first post. Tongue
(08-28-2009, 05:53 PM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]find one of those theaters where they play it at like 12 pm and people get all dressed up and shit

Fuck. Im in the wrong part of the country for that.
Pages: 1 2