The VG Resource

Full Version: First Party Finals -Poll closes 9/6/09-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
POLL CLOSES SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 6, 2009.

Who gets in? (again?)

I decided to redo this based on the response about Layton. Additionally, I'm putting Isaac into the poll to make it more fair.

Now the TOP TWO will get in.
Starfy. HE'S GOT EVERYTHING WE NEED, PEOPLE! PLAY THE DAMN GAME!
Ah damn that means we won't get both Starfy and Little Mac?

Because you can't make me choose between them!

EDIT: Never mind, the top two eh?
We may, depending on votes. This takes Isaac out of the "definite" pile and puts him on a level playing field with all the other first parties.
Cry lolo...
I know how you feel Skyblue. I wanted Goroh. However there still is a chance that our characters will get in if I can manage to convince DLC be put in the game. More on that later.
Isn't Lolo second party? As in, he was made with another company?

BTW Starfy. I changed my vote.
(08-26-2009, 06:00 PM)Black Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't Lolo second party? As in, he was made with another company?

Hmmm... Hal Laboratorys made Kirby AND Lolo... Is Kirby considered 2nd Party then?
Voted Issac because Issac is awesome.
I voted on little mac, because that game needs someone like him.
(08-26-2009, 06:26 PM)Sky_Blue_Wiggler Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2009, 06:00 PM)Black Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't Lolo second party? As in, he was made with another company?

Hmmm... Hal Laboratorys made Kirby AND Lolo... Is Kirby considered 2nd Party then?

Yes it does.

1st party - Created by Nintendo
2nd party - Created by Nintendo and another company (such as Capcom or HAL labs)
3rd party - Created by another company (Sega, Namco, etc)
(08-26-2009, 08:24 PM)Black Boo Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes it does.

2nd party - Created by Nintendo and another company (such as Capcom or HAL labs)

YES! Lolo still has a chance!

And I voted for Gameboy, cuz he's unique and stuff.
I'm not completely against DLC, but that's neither here nor there.
(08-26-2009, 08:40 PM)Sky_Blue_Wiggler Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-26-2009, 08:24 PM)Black Boo Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes it does.

YES! Lolo still has a chance!

And I voted for Gameboy, cuz he's unique and stuff.

So do Din and Nayru. Genki ^_^

I'll vote for lolo if you vote for those two. [/bribery]
Voted Little Mac, but literally all of them (Aside from me not knowing who Sukapon is) would be awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3 4