The VG Resource

Full Version: Artistic "Jam" All are Welcome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To whom it may concern, I am sending out an invitation to a gentleman's challenge in sketching.

Rules:
Subject matter must be from The Legend of Zelda series
Nothing more than a sketch. No color whatsoever.
The community decides the winner.

Deadline is in 3 weeks.

Cripes! I'm getting a lot of ambition now, so I'll extend the list to ten challengers!

Challenger 1 - Black Boo
Challenger 2 - Kaht
Challenger 3 - Arthur
Challenger 4 - Sol?
Challenger 5 - Village Idiot
Challenger 6 - Dark Kamek/Marth
Challenger 7 - Dark Ultima
Challenger 8 - Shadow Computer
Challenger 9 -
Challenger 10 -

Note: If the list is not filled, that's okay. The deadine is three weeks from the start of the topic.

Y'know, maybe I should see about getting these things officialized...

And I will let you all know that I've improved the last time I sent out an invitation.
I'm in then. So just a sketch right?? Do I have to draw something in particular or anything related to Zelda??
Does it hgave to be on paper or can it be a digital sketch?
I'd take you up on this, but it looks like Khat and Arthur beat me to it. Very Sad
Maybe he can extend the list!! Black Boo would you mind posting a bit more about the rules??
(08-25-2009, 03:36 PM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]Does it hgave to be on paper or can it be a digital sketch?

I would preffer to have it done on something all contestants have access to, so I'd say paper, but it really doesn't matter. Go for digital if you want.

Also, list is extended.
I'm in.

Watch out, if a single day has gone by that I haven't done a sketch of a legend of zelda character, then I'm an octorock.
OH YEAH! MARTH IS IN BABY.
I'll give it a shot. Since I can't find my scanner (Yes, thats right. I can't find my scanner...) I'd only be able to do it on my tablet. Even though I am not a huge Zelda fan, I think it'll be a good excuse to plug in my wacom and force myself to do some art.
(08-25-2009, 08:58 PM)Black Boo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2009, 03:36 PM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]Does it hgave to be on paper or can it be a digital sketch?

I would preffer to have it done on something all contestants have access to, so I'd say paper, but it really doesn't matter. Go for digital if you want.

Also, list is extended.

lol I only ask because I don't have paper. >.> Tongue
Okay, list is extended, AGAIN

But hey, the more the merrier right?
Sign me up too. I already got lots of artwork to do (Requests mostly) so i think i could do this at the same time.
(When i said "At the same time", i referred to that time i'm supposed to try sleeping. XD )

Now to pick what to do...
Sorry guys I can't do it cause I have a lot of things to do before I start joining challenges and stuff like this. Sorry!
Fine then I'll be the first to post one :<
WW doodle; if I doodle something else later I might replace this.
[Image: zeldadoodle.gif]
I've got part of mine done

but I'm probably restarting.
Pages: 1 2 3