The VG Resource

Full Version: Is...is this supposed to happen!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm playing through Twilight Princess off of memory, and I was heading up to Goron Mines when I realize I have no Hylian Shield! So I go running back down the mountain and around the fields to get money. So I go to Kakariko and mosey around, look around, and there's one thing I want to tell you. I go in at night and look at the watchtower. Nothing's there. So I keep going around the village and killing the crows. Then I head to Kakariko Graveyard to move some headstones and try find money, and beat the flock of crows to get a bunch of money.

I go in, move the first headstone on the right. Ten rupees. Awesome. Then I walk on over to the headstone on the left and move it. Guess what comes out. A POE!? Now hang on a sec, I thought that they're only supposed to appear after you find the one in Jovani's house! So I book it out of there as I was getting beaten to a pulp, fighting a foe I couldn't see.

So I go out and I'm like "That's odd...they're not supposed to show up yet..." So I think it was just a glitch and walk back in. Now there's TWO! Apparently there's one there right off the bat, but he wasn't there when I went in the first time! So I run past them and fight the crows, get my money, then get the hell out of there! Then before I leave, I look up at the watchtower again. Guess what, THERE'S A LANTERN.

Did my game like severely mess up or can this actually happen?

PS: I got my shield. Cute
I don't think Jovani actually triggers their appearance, like how you can get the Golden Bugs before you meet Agatha (that was the little girl's name, right?).
(08-25-2009, 02:41 PM)deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think Jovani actually triggers their appearance, like how you can get the Golden Bugs before you meet Agatha (that was the little girl's name, right?).

Yes, you can indeed find the bugs before meeting Agitha, but why would nintendo sic undefeatable enemies at you before you're ready? That's the real thing that makes me wonder, and I've never actually had this problem before.