The VG Resource

Full Version: the slap your penis against the keyboard topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
posting this here because no one will reply to it in spamhaul2 but if its inappropriate ill move it ok

yes in this topic you whip out your penis

and slap it on the keyboard as many times as you want
if your a girl i guess you could

get a banana and mash it against the keyboard or something
or poke the keys with a boob?????????? idk

but you have to post it no do-overs and dont poke they keys with your penis just
slap it all willy-nilly

anyway here i go

ddsxcv njk,bnh k;pl
xxc bn vn vm nmb , ,mn,b gvb v

Must clean keys...
Esc 12wedfgbnm Alt Gr

I'll leave it at just the one.
zwsxrfvbtgynhmuji,kol.p/;['
}

sorry dick too big, hit most of keys on keyboard with one smack
It only hit the spacebar twice.
Oh, sure, Let Jesus lizard break the ice, because everyone else is to much of a pansy to do it.

Fuck all of you.
(08-24-2009, 08:51 PM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: [ -> ]It only hit the spacebar twice.
slapped it horizontally. not vertically
sorry while slapping my dick on the keyboard i accidentally downrepped you jesus lizard...
(08-24-2009, 08:54 PM)Tyvon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2009, 08:51 PM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: [ -> ]It only hit the spacebar twice.
slapped it horizontally. not vertically
I'm talking about my attempt. Unfortunately, the board translates two spacebars as "HEY WHY SHOULD WE POST THAT LETS DELETE IT HORR."
nuhugjih9minnkj j

okay I came
(08-24-2009, 08:55 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: [ -> ]sorry while slapping my dick on the keyboard i accidentally downrepped you jesus lizard...

I forgive, because I love you. Heart
mxcchsd ccgfsdnhgbxf
(08-24-2009, 09:06 PM)Jesus lizard Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-24-2009, 08:55 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: [ -> ]sorry while slapping my dick on the keyboard i accidentally downrepped you jesus lizard...

I forgive, because I love you. Heart
He's Jesus Lizard
(08-24-2009, 09:10 PM)Sonikku Wrote: [ -> ]mxcchsd ccgfsdnhgbxf
A refrigerator? You don't say..
n bn ,n bgbhgbbhnbbvgmolkk,mjhn b vlol spasmhasujl; 差不下痴話と差不下痴話とdさうあういsd不亜sd不ysdy儀sぢうさdgちぃf
(08-24-2009, 09:25 PM)Kaikimi Wrote: [ -> ]n bn ,n bgbhgbbhnbbvgmolkk,mjhn b vlol spasmhasujl; 差不下痴話と差不下痴話とdさうあういsd不亜sd不ysdy儀sぢうさdgちぃf
oh god what
Pages: 1 2 3 4