The VG Resource

Full Version: Need help choosing a game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Okay, so I need a computer game to play on my lunch breaks at school.

Preferably low mouse usage. (lol laptop touchpad)
Preferably low resources (Doesn't really matter that much, but I want kind of a smallish game because it's strictly my school laptop, but I want something to do during my breaks.)
Needs to work on Vista. (And 7 when it comes out and I upgrade. Smile)
It has to be pretty much pick up and play or else allow for frequent saves so that I can stop playing quickly and then go to class.
Preferably able to run in a window.

Does anything fit this?
oh my god just go chill outside of school with your friends or something
Emulation. It sounds like you're typing up a paper but you're really GAMIN HARDCORE
Emulation sounds nothing like GAMIN HARDCORE. Unless you're playing like Zork or something.
I'm gonna go ahead and assume you haven't played a single arcade game via emulation ever

edit: or Gradius/R-Type
I played Metroid Zero Mission mostly during my free periods in year 12. It doesn't seem like typing because you're using stuff like the arrow keys and mashing the same buttons.

I know that atleast I could tell the difference at a glance Tongue

(I also played a heap of WarCraft 3 then aswell. When I wasn't trying to speed-run Zero Mission...)
It SOUNDS like typing though so people can fux awf.
Y'know, I typed up a whole rant just for you, VS.
But it seemed kinda mean, and I fear that Master Dazz would view my rant with unkind eyes. So I'll just settle for:
(08-24-2009, 01:45 PM)Unfunny Bunny Wrote: [ -> ]oh my god just go chill outside of school with your friends or something
um he probably does...but he wants something to do for open lunch, cant a guy sit back and play a good computer game every once and a while?
Viper, i've only owned Battle for Middle Earth, and that got boring, i could check around though, ever tried ijji? its free unless you want to buy "special" stuff, and the games are mildly entertaining, entertaining enough to be played over breaks.
lol I hang out with my friends all the time
however I want to play computer games at lunch because it's not like my friends are in class during my lunch break or anything, hmm
nah, couldn't be

but anyway, I suppose I'll put MAME on there.
I just downloaded a huge romset, so maybe I'll finally be able to beat MM:TPB or MVC now.
(08-24-2009, 10:24 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]lol I hang out with my friends all the time
however I want to play computer games at lunch because it's not like my friends are in class during my lunch break or anything, hmm
nah, couldn't be

but anyway, I suppose I'll put MAME on there.
I just downloaded a huge romset, so maybe I'll finally be able to beat MM:TPB or MVC now.
do something useful during your lunchbreak |:
why don't you film yourself unboxing some more useless shit
Just eat your lunch. Big Grin
go play some soccer
(08-25-2009, 05:30 AM)-The Raytheon Experience- Wrote: [ -> ]go play some American football

fixed'
Pages: 1 2 3