The VG Resource

Full Version: Michelle Chang Tekken Sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came along after being away for a while to see that there was a thread about someone with a thread which was locked about a tekken sprite that he had ripped, this is what I think people meant when they wanted to see a 100% custom sprite.

[Image: MichelleChang.png]

I want to make more but this one took me ages and at the moment i havent got the time...
That's really bocky with no attention to detail and awful shading...
This isn't what people meant at ALL. This is basically a bad trace with really, realy bad color choices slapped on.
Why are the legs and shorts pillowed?
FUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALLFUCK YOU ALL FUCK YOU ALL
hahahaha are you fucking serious on this one
*sigh* This isn't the only time someone's flipped out when given criticism.

*locks topic*

(EDIT: Ah, seems like I posted just a few seconds before Grooveman.exe did. XP)
Maybe it's because I'm tired. Maybe it's because I'm drunk. Maybe it's because there's been tens of people like you already that have flown into rage why they didn't get an ass-pat on cue. But fuck just warning you.

Banned for 2 weeks. We neither want nor need shit like this.