The VG Resource

Full Version: Ok Let's Get SpamhauL Back On Track
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
1. unban chad, nit, and stx. even if they dont come back, the fact that they're unbanned will make us all alot happier.
2. stop posting shit topics (thsi one). take a look at your topic before you psot it, ask yourself "would i psot in this topic, and if i would what would i post?". dont just post a topic all willy nilly!!! thats not what spamhaul is about. if you're going to act like a baby, you're going to BE the baby.
3. get rid of spamhaul 2. mayb bring it back later when people aren't gay.
4. dont get mad. if someone doesn't like u, thats because you're probably gay. accept this, and ask the person what you can do to make yourself less gay. if he says "Geto ut of spamhaul", this could actually work for you. just take some time and post somewhere else on tsr, and once u feel you're ready, come back. if it still hasn't worked, try again. just dont give up.....................only Queers Give Up.
[Image: zptbukldhqxaf7bbpmv2ssy.jpg]
you carry the burden of spamhaul in your arms...............
First one ain't gonna happen bro.

Third can be solved as soon as Dazz is next online. No one gives a shit about it anyway.
i'm gay. =/
i'm gay too.
Just Goes To Show, Spam Haul Is Total Garbage When I Don't Post

and jesus christ, stop spamming "im gay" like every other flipping post it hasn't actually meant anything in like a year and you guys aren't improving any threads by posting it
(08-23-2009, 06:46 PM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]the baby.
(08-23-2009, 09:17 PM)Jamal. Wrote: [ -> ]and jesus christ, stop spamming "im gay" like every other flipping post it hasn't actually meant anything in like a year and you guys aren't improving any threads by posting it

actually i sincerely meant it.
(08-23-2009, 09:17 PM)Jamal. Wrote: [ -> ]Just Goes To Show, Spam Haul Is Total Garbage When I Don't Post

and jesus christ, stop spamming "im gay" like every other flipping post it hasn't actually meant anything in like a year and you guys aren't improving any threads by posting it

im gay
you're gay
(08-23-2009, 09:17 PM)Jamal. Wrote: [ -> ]stop spamming

teehee
i could literally go back in time and find a caveman, bring him back, show him the spamhaul, and he could post better than the three guys above this post.

edit: and even if he somehow couldn't post better than the three filthy peasants above this post (woppet, pillowphobic, ninspriterx), he'd at least have the presence of mind and the common courtesy to, out of respect for his fellow board members, stop posting
who.
who cares.

listen for a second. are you seriously approaching this situation in a way of which you really want change to take place on this forums? when did spamhaul become serious discussions forums for you. sucky posts sucky posts. the hell with it. spamhaul, spamhaul. surely you clearly pass as quite the forum member, you seem like you always have a lot to say. you also always seem like you always have the perfect thing to post to pick at people when they're doing their worst. and i for on-

who cares.
lets go back to exc

to go there take some xtc

then take the train and ride on dreams

a status this forum never will have it seems
(08-24-2009, 12:41 AM)ninspriterx Wrote: [ -> ]who.
who cares.

listen for a second. are you seriously approaching this situation in a way of which you really want change to take place on this forums? when did spamhaul become serious discussions forums for you. sucky posts sucky posts. the hell with it. spamhaul, spamhaul. surely you clearly pass as quite the forum member, you seem like you always have a lot to say. you also always seem like you always have the perfect thing to post to pick at people when they're doing their worst. and i for on-

who cares.
this argument would work if spamhaul were actually a spam haul

>>>>koen: yEah where exc go?? nit needs to make some $ and buy back lovekrew.com,,,,,,,,or at least a new exc somewhere. lifej ust isnt the same without exc.. *puts on shades and bows head..*
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5