The VG Resource

Full Version: First Party Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here we're going to vote on who will claim that final first party slot.
Aw maan Sad
I like 'em all, but I'm really interested in what Gameboy can do Genki ^_^
Wow, tough decision! I can't decide between Mac, Animal Crosser, and Gameboy.
I guess Lolo wasn't meant to be. I guess its mac for me. Because i hate PC.
Without following the previous thread, and because some of those choices are pretty stupid (Gameboy? Really?), Professor Layton.
I've got to be honest, I think Gameboy would make a Better Stage than a character, and I don't mean just a flat surface

Animal Crosser would be good, but I think he/she could work better as an assist (The net as a low Damage Annoyance, or the Axe as a Sharp, fast hit, but these could also be used if he was a character...and have probably been thought up before)

And I don't know anyone else listed other than Little Mac & Starfy...If Mac gets the spot, he shouldn't be limited to Punches (kind of obvious), and he seems to be a bigger Icon than Starfy, so I'm going to go with Mac
I voted Starfy. I really want both Little Mac and Stary as I think they're both really deserving. But I like Starfy just a little more.

Please don't make Gameboy playable lol.
Professor Layton? I don't really understand how a moveset could even be made for him. And what would a Gameboy do? I don't really like a lot of these options, but then again, I don't have to vote for them.

Voted Little Mac. It's a shame to see the Animal Crossing character getting so few votes, too. Very Sad
I voted Little Mac, but I don't see why there's only one more character slot open. Why not take the top 3 from this poll?
Because of the grid. Check the first post of the "Game Cast" topic.
I went for little Mac, but Captain rainbow was a close second, and had Tingle been on the list my vote would have been his.
I voted Saki.
Little mac. He seems most deserving.
Should Layton's votes even count since he's supposedly 3rd party?
The only way that would matter is if he won.
Pages: 1 2