The VG Resource

Full Version: knitting~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yes, yes, i know, it brings to mind images of little old ladies. BUT.

i started knitting the other day, because i saw a magazine that included needles and wool, and patterns for a buttload of cute stuff. the main thing? two cute little teddies! Cute one cat, one dog.

atm, i'm knitting a cushion, to get into it. it's bright orange. i'll post photos when i've done moar of it.
I tred knitting a few times but the idea of actually knitting something that isn't just a lump of knitted together wool scares me. Very Sad
dohohoho it is a wonderful hobby and so good for exercising creativity and other mind functions!
i love knitting, I am actually knitting a LOVELY pattern atm, i'll scan it later and post it here.

or even better, I'll take a picture of me knitting it! Here!

[Image: 845157191_a3d205b00d.jpg]

also, here's my knitting partner, ravan (you young chaps must know him by the nickname nystre!)

[Image: ravan.png]

i actually tryied it once or twice
but I don't have the hang of it >:
lawl, rokkan.

it's actually quite relaxing, because it's so repetitive.
I wanted to learn how to knit when I was little, but now I wouldn't have time for since I've been crocheting dolls.
My knitting is like
crazy neat

but I can't cast off so I basically just make ENDLESS SCARVES.

I should probably learn to cast off.
I've never knitted. I did try croshaying (spelling?) once. In 8th grade. When I had to take Home Ec for 6 weeks. I did so little I'm surprised I passed that class.
LOL ZEEMORT. endless scarves. (Y) google it? there are a million+1 knitting sites on the interwebz.

belial; crochet. it's easier than knitting, imo.

i'm getting there. orange cushion. Cute
i tried to learn crochet but i lost patience after like an hour and stopped
(08-22-2009, 04:39 AM)Emma Wrote: [ -> ]it's actually quite relaxing, because it's so repetitive.
sounds like pixel art

minus the relaxing part
I tried crocheting, like a two inch scarf, Because I am lazy.
Can't wait for the pics. Smile
(08-22-2009, 12:41 PM)Epistaxis Wrote: [ -> ]My knitting is like
crazy neat

but I can't cast off so I basically just make ENDLESS SCARVES.

I should probably learn to cast off.

This. Very Sad