The VG Resource

Full Version: Saturno's Mother 3 Rips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Mother3ArrowLizardIcon.png][Image: Mother3BotherWindIcon.png]

[Image: Mother3Ten-YetiIcon.png][Image: Mother3ScrewlooseIcon.png][Image: Mother3PSIHypnosisAlphaSFXIcon.png][Image: Mother3MinorRoboIcon.png]

[Image: Mother3BarricadeIcon.png][Image: Mother3ScrapRoboIcon.png][Image: Mother3PSIParalyseAlphaIcon.png][Image: Mother3MechaTurtleIcon.png]

[Image: Mother3StickySlugIcon.png][Image: Mother3BatangutanIcon.png][Image: Mother3PugtuniaIcon.png][Image: Mother3SlitherhenIcon.png]

[Image: Mother3PSIFreezeAlphaIcon.png][Image: Mother3OhSoSnakeIcon.png][Image: Mother3OsoheCapeIcon.png][Image: Mother3AttackRoachIcon.png]

Newest: Arrow Lizard
Good stuff!
Lol, attack roach's sprite is like huge in battle and overworld is like SQUISH!
Updated first post with 3 more sheets: Oh-So-Snake, PSI Freeze SFX and Slitherhen.
Great job!
Does the Oh-So-Snake have any sprites that aren't in water?
Tonberry2k Wrote:Does the Oh-So-Snake have any sprites that aren't in water?
No cause it stays underwater during the whole cut scene it suppose to be in.
Updated first post with a new sheet
I still believe that the designers for the Mother series are on acid...
Dazz Wrote:I still believe that the designers for the Mother series are on acid...
No, they're just geniuses with a magnificent mind bent on the path to insanity...with a sprinkle of acid--You know what, you're kinda right...They are on acid...o.o

Saturno, those are beautiful sprites, especially the Monster Images, I like those quite a lot. I'm against the extremely small size of the pixels, but I suppose they would work in a lot of cases, and you can always resize them in PS or Paint...so GOOD JOB! Cute
That Psi Freeze sheet looks blurred. Maybe if you rearrange the sheet so 3 or 4 frames are in each row, the resolution might be better.
The PK Freeze sheet seems kinda small. Maybe it got resized during the upload.
Love Pigtunia.
And maybe you can help me. I forget what the cow/snake enemy's name is. It's on tSR, but labeled as "desert monster."
Tonberry2k Wrote:Love Pigtunia.
And maybe you can help me. I forget what the cow/snake enemy's name is. It's on tSR, but labeled as "desert monster."

Cattlesnake. :0
Updated Oh-So-Snake and PSI Freeze Alpha SFX sheets and added a new one!

Oh, and yeah, it's Cattlesnake.
Pages: 1 2 3