The VG Resource

Full Version: Custom Break Room
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are some 100% custom break room sprites I made for my comics. I thought I would share them. I know the shading may not be perfect, but I'm still learning shading. :s

Cute

Break Room
Nobody say "There isn't a furniture section in Custom/Edited!" because a while back, you could find stuff that didn't actually appear in a game, like a DS or the NES colors. I'd like to know what happened to that... <.<
Wrong custom section.
Especially because of the question, "what game is this from?" (your comics, which is not a game)

Its nice. That's not very technical, and for shading, do not be afraid of re-editing when you flip your objects (the chair on the right).
For an example of "re-editing" when you flip an object, an example from a rip (yes, I ripped this one, but its still valid for an example) from Romancia for MSX2, instead of simply flipping the sprite over for when the hero faces left, the artist(s) redid the sprites so that 1) the hero is still holding the sword in his left hand, and 2) this is easier to see on the princess, have the same light source [this example, left is slightly darker than the right, even when facing the other direction]

I mean. The break room is nice. I don't know the style of your comic, so I can't say if they clash with the characters or anything. And try posting in here http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...php?fid=14 for your customs.
It's a non-videogame sprite in a non-existing sprite style.

Why would you think we'd be able to accept this? Moved to Sprite Discussion.
(08-21-2009, 02:57 PM)xdonthave1xx Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong custom section.
Especially because of the question, "what game is this from?" (your comics, which is not a game)

Its nice. That's not very technical, and for shading, do not be afraid of re-editing when you flip your objects (the chair on the right).
For an example of "re-editing" when you flip an object, an example from a rip (yes, I ripped this one, but its still valid for an example) from Romancia for MSX2, instead of simply flipping the sprite over for when the hero faces left, the artist(s) redid the sprites so that 1) the hero is still holding the sword in his left hand, and 2) this is easier to see on the princess, have the same light source [this example, left is slightly darker than the right, even when facing the other direction]

I mean. The break room is nice. I don't know the style of your comic, so I can't say if they clash with the characters or anything. And try posting in here http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...php?fid=14 for your customs.