The VG Resource

Full Version: Fake Bioshock DS Screen-shot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A little something I whipped up. It isn't that good, but it is better than most of my work.
You probably won't know what is going on if you've never played Bioshock.
[Image: BioshockDSLOL.png]
Well before anything else is said, that's nowhere near DS screen size; either a single screen or both.
Second, your anatomy for those people are kind of off, and almost all object outlines (both people and furniture) consist of perfectly straight lines, which looks way too precise considering the setting. Third, you lack contrast on a lot of your shading, with the exception of the mugshot - which consequently looks very out of place.
I think you need to use solid black more, to give the scene more of a definition.
I disagree. Pure black in large quantities does very little good stylewise unless used extremely well. Dark shades of other hues (a very dark blue or brown) works just as well.
Doesn't really look DS quality, looks like you used MS paint tools on the circle and such, the shading is a little wierd also, on the guys coar, it looks like backwards.