The VG Resource

Full Version: Pkmn Platinum Title/Main menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my first try at ripping from DS ROM, please dont flame me if I sucked at it. Tongue

[Image: Tilemenu.png]
Not flaming, but 2 things:

1) I think your emulator colouration is off. If you're using No$GBA, then go to the Emulation Optons, and change the colouration to VGA Poppy Bright.
2) Simple and featureless menu rips don't get accepted these days; and we're trying to cut down on the number of sheets of that nature we already have. Do something more visually interesting.
Thanks for the comment, and guess I will quit ripping graphics.
No don't quit!
Just rip something visualy awesome... Like... Giant firey explosions of mass-destruction and carnage! Or something...
Ah, but that might require some actual effort...
Then try older games or systems. Many older MAME games (both in added version and released year) can be seen in the built-in tile viewer. I forget which version of MAME messed up the tile viewer (happened twice, one had the offset info extended one pixel into the viewer, the other completely messed up the entire viewer), but you can check the MAWS site to check what games were added in what version. And the MAME site has the older versions, I think, last time I checked was a while ago. Plenty of good old arcade games, many require minimal work assorting the tiles (and in the older versions of MAME you can save a snapshot on the tile viewer screen).

Just remember to take it easy, if you want to go slow, pick an obscure game (plenty of obscure games that really good) or something. Of course, ripping isn't for everyone, but despite rejecting your sheet, we do thank you for the effort.