The VG Resource

Full Version: Competition #1 Votes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not many entries that were finished it would seem, and sadly some that weren't finished looked really appealing to me!
Oh well...

These are all the entries that followed the guidelines and requirements.

Please vote for which you feel is the best looking set of trophies and medals which should be used for our medal system!

Voting ends 20th June
This is going to be one-sided. Very One-sided.
wheres mine?
Your entry didn't fit the size requirements.
I looked at all the images first.
I didn't look at the names until I picked.
Gameboys was the best.
Even though this is supposed to be anonymous, I want to say I picked Gameboy, which seems to also be a favorites pick.

The reason I picked Gameboy's though is not because it's the best looking. It is because it contains something which actually is tSR specific, not just some random trophy.
I like Gameboy's the best. They are quite awesome~
At this rate, it's no surprise who's going to win. Wink
I like Tomster's. And, right now, it seems I'm the only one. Very Sad
That isn't true. I like Tomster's too and I would have voted for him if Gameboy wasn't running but Gameboy's seems to be more personalized with the tSR stuff on it.
You're not alone Passion. I like mine.
Tom, they are good but they were just too genetic, it could be used away where. Gameboy has tSR on it so they can only really be used on tSR.
Flare Wrote:Tom, they are good but they were just too genetic, it could be used away where. Gameboy has tSR on it so they can only really be used on tSR.

*generic

Also, agreed.
Voting over!

First - Gameboy
Second - FinalYoshi
Third - Tomster785
--------------------
The Awards System has been updated with Gameboy's graphics, and the first ever awards have been given out. Along with awards to these winners, medals of dedicated submitters have been awarded to a handful of members.
Congratulations, and I hope to see many more entrants in the next competition!
--------------------
Next Contest Starts: Saturday 21st June