The VG Resource

Full Version: An apology.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First I'd like to just out rightly say, I am sorry.
I've spent the afternoon reading over old posts I made - some fairly recent, though in rare cases. It seems that as of the last half a year, I've become very spiteful, and negative towards those who do not deserve it. I seem to have become detached and uninterested in the community as people, sounding as though I treat you like objects instead of human beings.

This must end.

Dazz used to be about laughter, love and fun. Not about stress, work and worry. Yes, times are bad, yes, we can't turn on the television without seeing death, corruption and hate, but god damn it, is that not why we should be spreading good faith?
I am not a religious man, but I know what it is like to preach the word of love. And I shall do it again.

I've mistreated you all, and I have single-handedly reduced this community to an unhappy, negative vibe group.
And this must change - I must change...

tSR is going to undergo some serious changes, and so will I.

Love one another, as I do. And once more, we shall create a peaceful place for everyone to be a part of... Thank you.

Now I'd like to tell you a story...
Once, there was this kid who believed that life was all above love, and making everything feel right. Even at the bleakest of times, he could turn black into bright white.
Then one day, the darkness consumed him, and he felt a depression that the world was already undergoing... He failed his entire concept that he preached, and in effect, destroyed his purpose for the last few years of his life...
But then he looked back at what he created... And it was good.
People have it worse - people who need help.

I am back.
Good.

I'm here if you need any kind of help.
Well that's good to hear.
It's alright Dazz, times are tough. And I'm here to help in any way, as you already know ;D

Glad to hear this!
Hi, Dazz c:
Maybe the hair is impairing your judgment.

CUT IT OFF.
No! Cynicism is the future! Hatred for all. D=
something tells me this won't come easily... but i'm all for it. =)
Hm. I didn't think you were bad to my memory. There has been worse.
I love you Dazz! *throws bra*
I always noticed that, even when I was just a forum guest and not a member. However I am glad that you are changing and aiming to make the TSR community be kind to one another and such. =]
I'm generally a nice person! 8D Anyways, I'll get some freinds of mine to join. Possibly.
I am not a clever man but this sounds like good news.
umm... that was kind of weird and oddly surreal
Alright, cool.
Pages: 1 2 3