The VG Resource

Full Version: Batman: Arkham Asylum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've played the demo, and from what I can tell you the game play is pretty solid. Not only that but from what I can tell they put in a lot of effort in to this one. I got a lot of high hopes going for this one.

It's coming out in 5 days, just as a little reminder.

discuss.
Demo is pretty cool.

In the last room I took out 4/5 guys and left one hanging off a gargoyle, the last guy started tripping balls. It was great.
I haven't played the demo yet, but it definitely does look quite nice.
Play it

I fucking glide kicked a guy from the other side of the room them bashed his head into the ground

Demo is bitchin sweet bro
Played the demo. Came buckets.
Don't even need to play the demo to tell you it was amazing.
This game is well worth the cash.

also I forgot to mention that I pre-ordered a copy, supposedly you get a challenge map where (I think) you can play as the scarecrow, that little extra content might be pretty good.
I am a bit skeptical seeing as Eidos was again caught trying to bribe reviewers to get good scores for the game.
The game looks pretty rad, but why are there gargoyles fucking everywhere on the inside of the place?
(08-22-2009, 05:16 AM)Arthur Wrote: [ -> ]The game looks pretty rad, but why are there gargoyles fucking everywhere on the inside of the place?

who knows, I probably bet that the developers got lazy and didn't make other objects for the player to grapple on inside the asylum.

I see this pretty minor in the game (Aside from the realism, but I could really care less as long the game is fun.)
The game came out today, I played up to the part where you first see scarecrow's work in story mode.
All I can say is that this game is awesome hands down, I'd recommend it to anyone.

(apologies for double posting with bump)
i didnt realize it was rated T, so i can just walk in and say i'll be back in 4 months for the M, whats the gameplay like tho?
Trading in inFamous for this today, joker gameplay woot

edit: oh no gamestop ran out ):
okay arkham asylum developers, please make a game about the question.

THIS GAME is fucking awesome. I haven't gotten to play the joker yet, I'm too involved with the main campaign. Cool things I've noticed: ra's al ghul's corpse, mr. freeze's jail cell.
Believe it or not I've played story mode more then the challenges

While I don't want to be an ass on this next part, but...
Edit:I beat the game today =D
Pages: 1 2