The VG Resource

Full Version: M&LSS Bony Beetle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, we are glade that we are able to present our first project as a new team.
We made (Me (for those who dont know me, i was in the last forum) and Sonik) a small team and we will make some M&L sheets.
And to begin with, we did a M&LSS Bony Beetle with different poses and colors.
Enjoy !
[Image: bonybeetleiw4.png]

(See Colton s'post for the Thumbnail)
These look pretty nice. Here's your icon:
[attachment=328]
Thank you very much Colton for the icon! ^^
Yep. No problem
Not bad.
All that needs to be fixed on that sheet is the middle/top spike. That has to look sharper. Otherwise nice job!
Nice font.

Might I ask which games the alternate colors appeared in?
Lotos Wrote:Nice font.

Might I ask which games the alternate colors appeared in?

I believe that he was basing them off of the 4 different dry bones in PM2 (dull, red, dry, dark)
CoolYoshi Wrote:All that needs to be fixed on that sheet is the middle/top spike. That has to look sharper. Otherwise nice job!
Fixed the problem.
Lotos : Yes i did make them from the Dry Bones in PM2.
looks good.
Thanks.
So, can anyone tell me if it is accepted or not ? And if it isn't the case, can you guys tell me what to do for my sheet to be accepted ?
It should be accepted, is very good. Will you make more m&l enemies? if yes, can i ask which enemy will be the next?
We will probably make a M&L Electrogoomba from Super Mario Galaxy. ^^
But our biggest project is M&L DK, it will unfortunetly take more time then the other sheets...
Mariopower Wrote:We will probably make a M&L Electrogoomba from Super Mario Galaxy. ^^
But our biggest project is M&L DK, it will unfortunetly take more time then the other sheets...
CoolExcuse me did you just say M&L DK, will it have fighting poses? Just wondering
We have now little problems with the Overworld poses,and we didn't yet think about Battle poses.
But we will see about it...
Pages: 1 2