The VG Resource

Full Version: pt archive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is there one cause i basically dont have any old piece of art
fuck isnt there like an even older one cause i made like 1 sprite in that period
I really wish the older oldpt was around for us to see
or at least jordan could pull the info off of it for us
but unfortunately he can't because it's illegal for him to do so
and it's probably gone by now
Parakoopa Wrote:maek smithy shet in m&l3 plz!!!!!!!
i luf u furevr
xSTARSx Wrote:Holy crap, what was going on in this topic when I left for that long period of time?! lol

No, Parakoopa. REQUEST DENIIEEEED.

This made me lol
the pt with the shadow the hedgehog banner was the best pt ever
(08-19-2009, 05:44 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I really wish the older oldpt was around for us to see

i have one older pt database. I'm really not sure what it contains as when I tried setting it up last time I got given a fuckload of errors. perhaps one day soon I'll try again.

I'm skeeting legality by having that PT up as it is....
(08-20-2009, 08:01 AM)The Angry Mob Wrote: [ -> ]the pt with the shadow the hedgehog banner was the best pt ever

FFFFF That's when I lurked
jordan why not just get some other message board system that has import options? ;D
(08-20-2009, 01:55 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]jordan why not just get some other message board system that has import options? ;D

well i dunno what was the pt before the one that's still up now

but hell i would like to see
(08-20-2009, 01:55 PM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]jordan why not just get some other message board system that has import options? ;D

they've timed out on my server due to the database size. I'd have to setup a server localhost and do it on here but that takes sooo much effort
(08-20-2009, 01:20 PM)Jordan Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2009, 05:44 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]I really wish the older oldpt was around for us to see

i have one older pt database. I'm really not sure what it contains as when I tried setting it up last time I got given a fuckload of errors. perhaps one day soon I'll try again.

I'm skeeting legality by having that PT up as it is....

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it do it
(08-20-2009, 07:24 PM)Jordan Wrote: [ -> ]

they've timed out on my server due to the database size. I'd have to setup a server localhost and do it on here but that takes sooo much effort

don't bother, it's too much work for people to say "thanks jordan" and then forget about it in about 2 days
viper its like you didnt even read jordans 2nd post
I know exactly what he said
but he also said
Quote:perhaps one day soon I'll try again.
Pages: 1 2