The VG Resource

Full Version: If TSR were...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
A SITCOM, who would be the main characters?
me. im every character.
(08-18-2009, 08:49 PM)Tyvon Wrote: [ -> ]me. im every character.

Well you are the poster boy of TSR, but I think it would star Kosheh and Dex.
it would star me of course
two roomates
Tyvon would be the guy who walks into the apartment, says "sup fuckers" and the audience would cheer. (I imagined it as a sitcom)

Tyvon would be the Barney stinson of the show. (Fonz for those who don't watch HIMYM)
dazz is the short tempered land lord
me, nick, tyvon, jarjar, solitaire, and every video game and anime character in existance

justyn would be newman

i would be played by justin long, justyn would be played by artie lange (or jack black), jarjar would be played by Ice-T, nick's played by jim carrey, tyvon's played by keegan michael-key, and solitaire can be whoever idk
(08-18-2009, 08:55 PM)Kent Arrow Wrote: [ -> ]dazz is the short tempered land lord

I love this idea.
i want in Shy
(08-18-2009, 08:55 PM)Jamal. Wrote: [ -> ]solitaire can be whoever idk

macaulay culkin? jk/snootchiebootchies
I wouldn't be there but if I was I would be that guy who sits in a corner and randomly opens his mouth to say something but then just stops and shakes his head and disappears into the closet behind him.
(08-18-2009, 08:55 PM)王 サム Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-18-2009, 08:55 PM)Kent Arrow Wrote: [ -> ]dazz is the short tempered land lord

I love this idea.
(08-18-2009, 08:54 PM)王 サム Wrote: [ -> ]Tyvon would be the Barney stinson of the show. (Fonz for those who don't watch HIMYM)
Oh, So he'll eventually ruin the show by jumping a shark...?
I'd be the main character, I'm obviously the most important
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6