The VG Resource

Full Version: SMBA4 Style Wario/Waluigi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is just a size comparison to show you what I have done.
Please tell me what needs work and what is wrong about them like Wario is to fat or something. Also please say if it is crap.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8182/wa...arison.png

Alright now This is my new version of this post.
I will have a poll on this image.
[Image: wariowaluigiwip.png]
The poll will be if I can finish it.
I think they actually need to look like Wario and Waluigi, and not Mario and Luigi with new clothes and changes to their height.
Wario and waluigi look much different from mario and luigi, yet you only changed the colors, height and width of the sprites.

Start by at least giving wario and waluigi their distinct facial qualities.
alright my next update I'll have that in there too like the correct mustaches and teeth and the nose thing.

Actually I did the nose but it was just off the original color so I can barely see it.
This mor like what you want:

Top: Original Also Posted at Top Post

Bottom: Newly Edited Version!
Much better! the first version was to old school for me!
Thanks but I'll wait for more feedback before I go on to the hard part (making it look good animated) and find out just before I finish there was something still wrong.
I think wario needs to be fatter and waluigi is supposed to be like as thin as a stickman, but the stickman I'm thinking of is not one pixel wide either. they just don't look quite right to me.
(08-20-2009, 12:14 PM)bnewton Wrote: [ -> ]I think wario needs to be fatter and waluigi is supposed to be like as thin as a stickman, but the stickman I'm thinking of is not one pixel wide either. they just don't look quite right to me.

Wrong. Waluigi could be a pixel skinnier and Wario should be a little taller. If you look at this chart, you can see that Wario is actually taller than Mario. Also their noses are wrong. [Image: ih60wi.png]
Waluigi and Wario are out of style, imo.

They shouldn't have mouths.
Shoud they have the blue eye thing?

Herres my new one witha and without the blue eye thing!

Bottom has blue eye thing top doesn't

EDIT:
I don't see a problem with the noses can explain more in depth.
I don't think the noses should be a different color than the face and Waluigi's mustache shouldn't connect to his sideburns.
Pretty much better! The nose is a different color, it's ok like that, but for the stache, i think Mr. L is right, shouldn't be connected
Like this and what looks better the blue eye part or without.

Top has no blue eye thing bottom does!
blue eyes are weird and I dunno but now waluigi looks blocky (the body is a block)
Pages: 1 2