The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Water Starter Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, so, a long time back, somebody else ripped this and was once on the site. But somehow, the link to it died and it was never put back up again; I know because I really wanted that sprite a long while back. When the link to it died, I resorted to having to rip the graphics myself from the game and I thought about submitting it here to replace the old one.

That was originally well over a year and I didn't get up to signing up to the forum until now. XD

Anyways, I talk too much. This is the Water Starter Base from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team / Blue Rescue Team.

[Image: waterbase.png]
This is fantastic, nice work!
Would you mind making an icon or do you want me to?
An anchor? Sure, it'll be no trouble at all for me to do it. All it should take is about a minute or so's worth of work and it'll be done.

UPDATE:

And finished with the anchor already.

[Image: waterhousek.png]

Thanks a bunch, Dazz.
And it's on the site! Pleasure Smile
good work. can you make the others too? (i think there are some others which haven't ripped yet)
If you mean in terms of the starter bases, they're already taken care of by Colored Pencil. And I believe Colored Pencil was originally the one who did the Water Base as well until the link to it died; I was simply offering up my own rip since it was never replaced. Though I am thinking of ripping some more sprites... problem is that I procrastinate. XP