The VG Resource

Full Version: Please, Flyswatters Down.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...because they're not very useful when it comes to crushing beetles. Might I suggest a sturdy boot or possibly even a frying pan?

*AHEM*

Hello there, TSR, and allow me to introduce myself; I am Hardy the Beetle, my right and proper sprite name. Maybe some of you heard of me... though I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't. In reality, I'll be more surprised if you did. Regardless, I am much like the rest of you; uber in video games, enjoys spriting, more than likely still a virgin, and of course a guy.

Well, what more can I say that hasn't already been stated in a place like this? I like video games, spriting, blah blah blah, I'm sure it is all a big surprise. Just narrow it down that my top favorite two are Sonic and Pokemon.

Regardless, hi there! Let the bug crushing begin!
Man what are you doing just barging into the place like this

I am afraid of bugs :C
I come barging in here because I had shit to do! A certain errand I've been meaning to do for, like, the past year or more or something!

Hi.
Hello and welcome.

No need to tell us your life story. You're a beetle, so its pretty obvious.
My life story? Okay!

Well, I was born in a rotten piece of fruit somewhere in I think Brazil, I got hit by a radioactive stick of uranium (I think), a tear in time and space happened, and then I was suddenly on fire and I died.

Yes, I think that's how it went.
Well, thanks for that welcome! But do be highly aware that once I get settled into a place a wee bit more, you'll find out I don't know how to shut up! I can easily go on and on about the simplest things and make them much more complicated than what it really needs to be.

Why do I do that?

I'll get back to you on that question.
(08-17-2009, 11:29 PM)Hardy the Beetle Wrote: [ -> ]more than likely still a virgin

why must you share this
you wouldn't be bragging about NOT being a virgin either.

we would not be jealous if you were a manwhore Heart

hello anyway o/