The VG Resource

Full Version: what are you doing topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i am making a bad thread

also watching videos on youtube.
(08-17-2009, 01:14 PM)ninspriterx Wrote: [ -> ]i am making a bad thread

also watching videos on youtube.

im posting a bad post in a bad thread
I'm posting in a bad thr- fuck, already done

I am drawing Etna from Disgaea as unpedobait. Because I really am arrogant enough to think I can redesign a professional's character.
^upload that when you're done.^

Downloading a bunch of songs.

i'm bad.
(08-17-2009, 01:28 PM)Epistaxis Wrote: [ -> ]I'm posting in a bad thr- fuck, already done

I am drawing Etna from Disgaea as unpedobait. Because I really am arrogant enough to think I can redesign a professional's character.

That actually sounds pretty badass, I can't wait to see it Smile
I'm eating salt and vinegar chips and drinking a vanilla bean coffee thing from Dunkin Dounts, probably going to play some Oblivion soon.
i'm listening to my "Best of the Best" playlist that ranges from slam death metal to hip-hop to alternative rock.

Also getting ready to do Project GS work!
(08-17-2009, 01:28 PM)Epistaxis Wrote: [ -> ]I am drawing Etna from Disgaea as unpedobait. Because I really am arrogant enough to think I can redesign a professional's character.

i want to see this so bad
watching that scene from willy wonka where everybody's riding down the chocolate river in the boat and wonka's singing that song that owns so much
Just watched the whole mini TV series Capitu, which is an incredibly fidel, but yet creative adaption of Machado de Assis' novel Dom Casmurro.
Too bad Machado de Assis isn't very well known outside Brazil and Portugal, Harold Bloom places Machado alongside writers such as Dante, Shakespeare and Cervantes. His works are just really genius and outstanding.

In Dom Casmurro for instance, the writer of the book isn't Machado himself, but his character is. Because of that, he alters his own writing to look like it's another person, like for instance, the division of chapters is very unstable. Sometimes a chapter has just one paragraph, sometimes it has ten pages. He also wrote texts of literature genres that actually just existed about ten or twenty years after his death. (like surrealism)
I couldn't read half the words in that post
I am typing a reply!
But for serious I'm just sitting here kinda feeling like shit and waiting for dinner to be done.
I'm feeling sorry for myself, and wondering why life exists.
It's fun, try it some time.
laughing at this
[Image: tiguidou.png]
vipershark don't laugh at that you big piece of shit
Pages: 1 2 3