The VG Resource

Full Version: Darkness' Heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Darkness_Heroes___humans___by_tiguidou.png]

Here's a game I'm working on presently...

Story
Narrator: A long time ago, in 1946…

Narrator: Germany was still (yes, still!) recovering from World War 2. After the war, with Hitler The Ultra Retard dead, Germany and the U.S made a “friendship pact”. In an attempt to help, the U.S Government made a special team, made up of beings with special powers. Humans, the courageous. Dwarves, the quick. Elves, the intelligent. Orcs, the powerful. Demons, the demonic. Trolls, the smelly.

Narrator: The government sent them over to Germany to help rebuild war torn cities. However, on the trip, the team got in a fight about who was cooler, Chuck Norris or Batman fused with God.

Orc: You’re retarded! Batman combined with God would TOTALLY own Chuck Norris!

Human: No, YOU’RE retarded! Chuck Norris makes Batman AND God cry in shame!

Narrator: This basically went back and forth for the entire trip. However, they soon reached the conclusion…

Orc: WELL! I GUESS IF WE CAN’T AGREE, THEN I GUESS WE AREN’T FRIENDS ANYMORE!!

Human: OH, YEAH? WELL, I HAVE A SEAHORSE – KUMQUAT HYBRID, SO SCREW YOU!!

Narrator: The more human-related part (humans, elves, and dwarves) joined together to make the Extreme Awesomeness Team, governed by the great master Amistad, while the more demonic part (orcs, demons, and trolls) made the Fluffy Hamsters of Doom, governed by the evil lord Schlecht. When the plane landed, both teams left to extremely different places, which left the Germans feeling puzzled. When a German reporter caught up to the Fluffy Hamsters, the orc said he had no comment, and then proceeded to bite the reporter’s head off.

Narrator: Now, it’s two years later, in 1948. The Fluffy Hamsters of Doom went through a Rock N’ Roll phase, a Superhero phase, and they are now sanitation workers at your local 7-11. Visit them. They need the money.

Narrator: As for the Extreme Awesomeness Team, they are officially recognized by Time Magazine as “Super Cool” and “The World’s Sexiest Team”. They haven’t been used for anything since the team was made two years ago, but soon, they will have to actually DO something, because an evil threat is rising up, in a distant kingdom…

Goal
Defeat the other clan (If you choose the Humans part, You need to beat the demonic part)

Gameplay
The game is a World of Warcraft-like fangame... You need to beat creatures to gain levels and become stronger... It's a funny game, based on a funny story written by my friend, Zomegad.

Help?
Yes... As you can see, The sprites aren't that good... I made them using the Charas-Project Generator... I would like if somebody would Re-do the sprites... If someone does, I'll send to him the artworks of the characters...

THANK YOU!
worst story ever ugh do not continue with this
(08-17-2009, 02:59 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]worst story ever ugh do not continue with this

The goal was to make the worst story ever...
(08-17-2009, 02:59 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]ugh do not continue with this
tiguidou Wrote:The goal was to make the worst story ever...

What?
(08-17-2009, 04:01 PM)tiguidou Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2009, 02:59 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]worst story ever ugh do not continue with this

The goal was to make the worst story ever...

Then why would you fucking bother?

I'm all for parody plotlines, but they have to at least be well written with a degree of subversion. Intentional shit is still shit.
Okay then just shut up, I just want a spriter... And I have it, so stop bothering me with the story, it sucks, that's all...
This will be terrible. Not only are the sprites bad, but this appears to be a badly designed flash game with terrible graphics.
Did someone asked you anything?

He asked for HELP IN THE SPRITES

You don't want ton help?
So shut up and go annoy somebody else that you don't like his work

He's putting effort in all this, and he's not doing it for you!

That's all , have a good day, hope I won't see your naugthy comments ever again!
[Image: tiguidou.png]
(08-17-2009, 07:42 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]This will be terrible. Not only are the sprites bad, but this appears to be a badly designed flash game with terrible graphics.

And this message is better? Sorry for what I said, but yours isn't good too... I wanna do a good game and you only comment saying my game sucks...
That's because at the moment, IT DOES.
We've already said that your story is terrible.

You should start by fixing that first.

Get rid of the Chuck Norris part. Not only are chunk jokes old and unfunny, but it's also stupid.

Quote:Narrator: Germany was still (yes, still!) recovering from World War 2. After the war, with Hitler dead, Germany and the U.S made a “friendship pact”. In an attempt to help, the U.S Government made a special team, made up of beings with special powers. Humans, the courageous. Dwarves, the quick. Elves, the intelligent. Orcs, the powerful. Demons, the demonic. Trolls, the smelly.

This is the only somewhat decent part of the story, but the two things have nothing to do with each other. Why are orcs and stuff in America?
Don't argue with vipershark. Ever.
Um, this is the Fangames board. The entire game is up for critique. If you only wanted help and nothing else, you should have posted this in Requests. You didn't think things through; so suck it up.
Tiguidou, you are most likely the biggest whiney child I have ever had the displeasure of hearing from.
Stop being such a cry baby and take things in.
Pages: 1 2 3