The VG Resource

Full Version: Super Gamer's Smash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
By "Gamer's Smash" I mean if we have all the gaming characters in one game like MUGEN, except it would be on a console,
Which console would it be on and what Characters would be in it AND what stages would be in it AND if so what would the Assist Trophies be?

Console: Wii, XBOX360, PSP, PS3, DS

Characters will be listed here:
Mario
Link
Sonic
Master Chief
Sora
Cloud
Pikachu
Samus
Crash
Spyro
Snake
Amy
Captain Falcon
Cream + Cheese (Like Ice Climbers!)
Eggman
Kirby
Knuckles
Daroach
Mr.Resetti
Rogue
Shadow
Yoshimitsu
Yoshi
Tails
Imperial (My Imagination)

Stages will be here:
The Sewers

Assist Trophies Here:
Cheep Cheep 8-Bit

And also if possible you are welcome to post you're sprites here!
Mario, Link, Sonic, Master Chief, Sora and Cloud are a given

Pikachu, Samus, Crash, Spyro and Snake would probably manage to get in also.
It should be on the wii, 360 and ps3, especially because it would have characters from all people...
This game is already being made by fans. Look up Card Sagas Wars.
Yak Wrote:By "Gamer's Smash" I mean if we have all the gaming characters in one game like MUGEN, except it would be on a console,

Somehow this nullifies that post, BAB.
That's funny, I started making a game like that (minus the console part, I'd get sued) but got bored just a little ways in. I'll probably continue sometime. Eventually...

The playable characters were set to be:

Amy
Big
Captain Falcon
Chaos 0
Cream & Cheese
Cloud
Crash
Drifloon
Eggman
Gamma
Sgt. Johnson
King Dedede
Kirby
Knuckles
Link
Mario
Mr. Resetti
Rouge
Shadow
Sonic
Spyro
Tails
Yoshimitsu

Yeah every time I read this list, I say "How the hell am I expected to do this!?"
Characters from my imagination, all stages i can draw, and assist trophys from the NES games....i know it will be wacky
You all know I won't be making this, BUT it would be cool to have this
every character from the MGS series
[Image: maeio.jpg]
bahahaha

i want this to be a stage
the cats. from dote up a cat
Well, I feel I've let this exercise in mental masturbation go on long enough.

This topic has no direction of becoming a fan game, this is a game not likely to be made, this is a topic about to become a spam topic in a hurry, I mean I have any number of reasons to close this.

But I like to think of it as the following : I'm closing this topic, because it's outrageously stupid.