The VG Resource

Full Version: Possible Conduit sprite?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made the ASE from The Conduit but I don't if it is any good.... can you guys tell me if it is or not?
[Image: 2581fs8.jpg]

Oh by the bye is this in the right place?
I knew it was an ASE, but eh, their not that color. and to behonest it should be alot more detailed and chrome like(they are chrome right? I have the special edition one from the preorder so that's what I'm going off of so maybe the color you have is right). I dunno I guess it's good, but it maybe to big, unless your doing the rest of the sprites in an fps style. If not, then it is huge or your gonna be doing Mr. Ford pretty friggin huge then aren't ya?
Half-way Finished! Any more actions from it please ask and will be done!
[Image: fc4keh.jpg]
The size is better, maybe should be a tad smaller, but don't make it smaller yet. I like the way it looks, I'd like to see it in comparison with characters. Also, you really didn't need to pm to view the topic again, but it was nice that you did.
can somebody help me with the character? I don't how he looks that well. I think he should be slightly taller than ryu off of street fighter. The ASE is supposed to be bigger than your hand isn't it?