The VG Resource

Full Version: Flipnote Studioooooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nintendo finally released it and it is great

(Flipnote studio is a free DSi animation app if you didn't know)
Is flipnote like Adobe Flash or is it a GIF. creator?
(08-14-2009, 05:59 PM)ShadowStalker22 Wrote: [ -> ]Is flipnote like Adobe Flash or is it a GIF. creator?

>nintendo

heh, like lil' nin would actually make the animations compatible to our computers and therefore make it much more practical and shareable.
silly fool.
(08-14-2009, 05:59 PM)ShadowStalker22 Wrote: [ -> ]Is flipnote like Adobe Flash or is it a GIF. creator?

Almost but its best compared to Pivot animation. (Back on Topic) I remember seeing this on E3 video and it does look great too bad I dont have a DSi or even money.
(08-14-2009, 07:36 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]

>nintendo

heh, like lil' nin would actually make the animations compatible to our computers and therefore make it much more practical and shareable.
silly fool.

So then it's a .GIF creator?
It's both.
This actually looks like a decent reason to get a DSi, I've seen what could have been done with it, and I'm pretty impressed.

I probably will end up getting if I get a DSi
I guess it looks cool.
Sucks that you can't use sprites though, but it's a good start for someone young wanting to learn about animation.
(08-14-2009, 07:36 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]heh, like lil' nin would actually make the animations compatible to our computers

http://flipnote.hatena.com/5B7CD3F031CC2...01?in=user
http://ugomemo.hatena.ne.jp/53845A40CC73...B87C5A_004

Here's one of mine not as good as yours but whatever...
okay i'm surprised that this game was actually developed and produced by Nintendo
and you can publish your animations on the internet

as soon as I get a DSi I'll have this
this looks .. like easytoon .. for the ds

sweet
Downloaded it and it's pretty sweet. Smile
I just got this not like two days ago and it's great. It's actually worth getting a DSi for. Yes you can actually save things as a .gif onto your SD Card and put it on your computer so yeah. It's very nice. Limited to only 3 Colors Black,Red, and Blue but what you can do is amazing. Only 2 colors at a time though. The animations are great that I've seen. Not to mention you can add sound and music to add more creativity with your animation. If you have a DSi highly recomended since it's free. If you don't not saying to go buy a DSi but wouldn't be a bad thing to get a DSi for if you like to draw and want to create animations. It's also a little like Youtube cause you can go online with your DSi and see peoples animations and fav the animation or the creators ID so you can see if they make any new animations.