The VG Resource

Full Version: I'm ripping Wii again.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And I need your help, because I have no idea what these characters are called...

Bust-A-Move: Bash!
I know Develon and Drunk, so I've got them and will put them up in the update, the others:
[Image: 30334504.png]
[Image: 95561522.png]
[Image: 58580424.png]
[Image: 25850644.png]
Can't find info on them anywhere.
Someone use the RTB summoning horn!

HOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKK
(08-14-2009, 09:20 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: [ -> ]Someone use the RTB summoning horn!

HOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKKKK
*rises up from under the ground* You rang?

Well, since I haven't played Bust-a-Move Bash, I don't know who those characters are, since they're not from any other Puzzle Bobble game, and from seeing screenshots, it seems that their names are never mentioned (like it was for the opponents in Puzzle Bobble 2). Try checking the file system of the disc, it may give you some clues. (That's how I found out the names for the two console-only Puzzle Bobble 3 characters.)

If all else fails, just name them something like "Starlight Mage", "Moonlight Mage", "Ninja" and "Kunoichi", since I'm pretty sure "Tiger" and "Wolf" are probably not be the names for the two that are already on tSR.