The VG Resource

Full Version: Guess Who!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's right! I'm back! And I came here with only one goal.

...To make a fresh new start. I am sorry for acting so balistically before. I just kept getting so offended by how much you guys hate furries and all your furry racist remarks. But maybe I got a little carried away back then. Furries are usually nice and kind, but that's not how I made them out to be. I made them out to be just as bad as the people who pick on them all time. But I wanna change that. So please, will you allow me one more chance?
Why did you even make this thread. People who make "I'm starting over" threads should just do it, instead of announcing that they're turning over a new leaf. But whatever, I never cared much for you anyway. iirc it was just Sonikku and King Metroid and some others who shat on your platter.
I guess, but it has been a while since I came to this site, and I wanted to know if people still remember me. ...Now I just want people to know me for who I am now, and not what I was back then. I personally see a point to this thread, but I guess some people don't.
'Sup.
(08-13-2009, 07:13 PM)Saguchi Wrote: [ -> ]I just kept getting so offended by how much you guys hate furries and all your furry racist remarks.

JESUS CHRIST BIENG A FURRY IS NOT A RACE.

And serious shit, if you don't want people making fun of furries, then don't flaunt it.

Follow the rules this time and you won't be bothered.
^This is true.

Furries are not a race.
hey im a furry (well kinda)
ravan totally is

but we're cool and popular
and you were hated
hmmmmm why might that be????

anyway, i hope you find the answer to that question now that you're back
No, furries aren't REALLY a race, true, but it can still be considered racist from a certain view. Racism doesn't just limit to hatred of people of different ethnicity, but it also refers to hatred torwards people who associate themselves with certain groups.

And Mozzy, I'll try not to.
What? No it doesn't.

You're thinking of prejudice in general.
i remember you you were the guy who took a picture of himself sitting on a coach and then edited it in Miscrostoft paint and addes all is personal characters in it like they were one big groups of friend

i laughed like 15 minutes about that
Careful on the trolling Koen. You're posting outside of Spamhaul.
what trollin
(08-14-2009, 03:15 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]What? No it doesn't.

You're thinking of prejudice in general.

Meh, I don't remember exactly what my dad said, but you're probably right. I feal people shouldn't be prejudice about furries, because most of the bad things people say about furries are untrue stereotypes.

(08-14-2009, 03:19 PM)The Angry Mob Wrote: [ -> ]i remember you you were the guy who took a picture of himself sitting on a coach and then edited it in Miscrostoft paint and addes all is personal characters in it like they were one big groups of friend

If you're serious about this, which I don't think you are, but if you are, you are thinking of someone else.
(08-16-2009, 05:07 PM)Saguchi Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2009, 03:19 PM)The Angry Mob Wrote: [ -> ]i remember you you were the guy who took a picture of himself sitting on a coach and then edited it in Miscrostoft paint and addes all is personal characters in it like they were one big groups of friend

If you're serious about this, which I don't think you are, but if you are, you are thinking of someone else.

i'm serious, it's was tonyB who made that picture

and if im not wrong wich i am never ( cause king )

you are tonyb
(08-16-2009, 05:13 PM)The Angry Mob Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2009, 05:07 PM)Saguchi Wrote: [ -> ]

i'm serious, it's was tonyB who made that picture

and if im not wrong wich i am never ( cause king )

you are tonyb

Then this must be the first time.

I couldn't even have pulled off what he did. Not to mention, I don't even have Photoshop. And if that's not enough proof, you can go look at my IP, as well as his.
Pages: 1 2