The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L Fox McCloud
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yet there are too many M&L sprite threads here as it is!

Ah well!

[Image: MLFoxMcCloud-1.png]

And the icon!

[Image: Foxthumbnail.png]

The icon sucks, yes I know. But I really don't care.

By the way my FIRST submission to TSR!
Well it's not as bad as I thought, but for starters, the side pose's head looks too thin.
If you ask me, his Laser and Facing-Backwards poses look akward. Dunno why, they just sorta do.

And A.J.'s right. His head is to skinny on the side poses.
I was expecting something crappy. Honestly, this isn't all that bad, could use a bit of a touch up though.
Try posting this in the sprite discussion for now and try improving it. It has potential, but at the moment, I don't feel I can accept it.
I like these!
Now here's a challenge, add landmaster to it Smile
oh and I would like to see the crew Smile
Very nice!
I'm still a little new at spriteing but I have to say this looks great.
I also agree with Yak that it should have a landmaster and the rest of the SF tem, but add my own suggestion of an arwing.
Some hackers found that Fox McCloud and several other Nintendo characters were originally going to be in Mario&Luigi during the Egadd segments, but were cut at the last minute, so I don't find this style unsuited for him.

You did well, but there are a few areas that remain out of place. The back and side poses especially, but mainly the head has issues. The helmet doesn't seem to fit correctly on the back or side and the head does seem a little on the thin side on the side poses. Laser could use some work. All in all, fix these problems and it'll be perfect. Smile
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

moron(Guy above Smithy)