The VG Resource

Full Version: The simpsons road rage maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this a really freaking old game but you know...I played it again and I'm hooked. Anyway really these aren't really maps their called Course Layouts in the game. (my first rip!)
Don't apologize because the game you ripped from is old (my newest game was Tamagotchi for the Game Boy, older than Simpsons Road Rage I'm sure). Apologize because your rip is bad (don't apologize here, the rip is good). Or apologize because you submitted a jpg (which you didn't, but be careful about bitmaps some people have trouble with them).

Nice rip. Just one question, the red dots are major locations (or something like that) and are part of the maps?
I'm sorry, I don't jnow how my Images keep turning up as JPGs, thats my problem I'm a total noob to ripping sprites, and to this website. I don't even know how to change my avatar. And the red dots are places on the map where you pick up passengers.
No, I wasn't saying you submitted a Jpg. I'm just saying that if you want to apologize for a submission in the future, do so IF you submit in Jpg format.

What OS (operating system) are you using? If you're using a newer version of Windows (I think at least XP) then you can save your picture in the png format. I mean. As far as I can tell, your submission just needs the acceptance from one of the staff members.
Okay I'll look for the PNG format thingy cause I have a relativly new computer, its microsoft vista. Thats what you mean right?
(08-14-2009, 06:10 PM)Zoo Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]Okay I'll look for the PNG format thingy cause I have a relativly new computer, its microsoft vista. Thats what you mean right?

Vista is gay that way I have it too and understand. When you save at the bottom of the name where it says .JPG click on and scroll down to .PNG
Yeah now I got it, thanks guys! And look I gots an avatar!
Here it is (finally).
(08-14-2009, 07:02 PM)Zoo Monkey Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah now I got it, thanks guys!hr]
Here it is (finally).

Don't mention it. I always like to help a brotha out.Smile
Well, I checked both submissions against each other, and there was nothing wrong with your bitmap one compared to the png one, but at least we know how to set to png now.
And I too agree that it is lame that the Vista version of Paint defaults to Jpg. Seriously, of all the formats to have it default to, the one that screws up images the best? At least with the highest grade of bmp, we only use up more disk space (which with today's multi-hundred gigabyte hard drives to terabyte sizes hard drives, I think we can afford to "accidentally" save an image that is more than a megabyte or two in size before converting it to something smaller).
Do I need to make a box that would bring someone to the page with my rip? I've seen other people do that.
OH! and I have a question, should I rip Whole levels? I just got the program.