The VG Resource

Full Version: A Palette of Dull Colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, this is a pretty simple request:

I really like dull colors for sprites, and I've tried to make a palette full of matching dull colors but I have trouble grasping colors other than red, blue, and green. My yellows look horrible. xD

So I'd like it if one of you could help me out and make a palette composed of all the colors of the rainbow. (ROYGBIV)

Thank you guys. =]

(I'd prefer if the colors were custom, and not from an existing game, but whichever works.)
My color references over DeviantArt

Not only dull colors, but also bright colors. I hope it helps
Thanks a lot man. This will come in quite handy. =]

+1 Rep
Okay, I have another request. xD I thought it would be kind of lame if I opened a new thread so I'll just add to this one:

Does anyone have a website where there's a list of different sprite styles (M&L, Kirby superstar ultra, SMW, etc) with examples of sprites from the style? I'm trying to decide a good style for me to practice at. =]
Yes, here is a good website.
Ha-Ha. You're hilarious, man. ¬_¬

I'm looking for more of a list, not so much randomly looking through games.
What, you think there is a place in the internet entitled "Styles that Mr. L might find good" ?
TSR is one of the best sprite resources, and that's as good as you're going to get.

Everyone else just sifts through all the styles to get a style they could try. I'm sure if you look through the GBA/DS games, you'll get the smaller styles, bro.

Seriously.
...I do not think an archive of spriting styles is SOOOOO far fetched that it wouldn't exist.

I was just asking if anyone knew if that existed.

I don't need your sarcasm, bro.
Archive of spriting styles? TSR IS AN ARCHIVE OF SPRITES, what else do you need?

If you're that lazy, then here:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=7587
People compiled a list of styles they think is good. I mean how hard is this?
Seriously, if you complain one more time without even trying to look for a solution, I'm out of here.
...you're being ridiculous, dude.

I'm not asking you to help me personally, hell, you're acting like I chained you to this thread and won't allow you to leave until I'm satisfied.

I asked if there was a list of sprite styles, you think they are not necessary.

Fantastic.

It was a request, not a demand.
And there I have given you a list of styles.
Did I fulfill your request?

No need to thank me.
For the most part, yeah, but I just assumed that somewhere on the internet someone has complied a list of all the sprite styles.

I tried googling it and couldn't find an answer so I thought I'd ask.

Thank you for your time.
there is a list
in the topic i linked to you
the post is just itt

http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...#pid146798

I'm seriously. You know what. Nevermind.
Dude, I KNOW! I have even posted in that topic. I've seen it. I know exactly what is there.

You need to go to bed or something, you're being irritated over nothing.
It's funny because
(08-13-2009, 09:08 PM)Mr. L Wrote: [ -> ]but I just assumed that somewhere on the internet someone has complied a list of all the sprite styles
This is exactly what's in that topic.
Pages: 1 2