The VG Resource

Full Version: how do you make friends online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
seriously im surprised how many of you guys have such close relationships with each other

someone talk to me, lets get to know each other Smile
We sex in chat rooms, or yell at eachother, at the same time, calling each other filthy awful things that should never be said to normal human beings.

It's a great way to strengthen bonds, you pus guzzleing dick licking cum stained whore fucker.
you have to post good and be chill at all times
since when am i not chill Rolleyes
Just then.

Capitalize that s, add a question mark, nigg.
If you mess up once when you first join, you're pretty much fucked
well you warm your hands first
(08-12-2009, 06:38 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: [ -> ]seriously im surprised how many of you guys have such close relationships with each other

someone talk to me, lets get to know each other Smile

Expose your genitals.

Come on, we all had to do it.
are you sure Rolleyes
well, you start by not making threads like this. not trolling, because you're pretty much throwing out the fact that you don't have any friends and that you're desperate for internet contact.

after that vipershark's advice is pretty solid. don't try so hard to be liked - if you're pretty relaxed and shit doesn't phase you it will come naturally.
showing your dick helps too. i showed sam my dick. thats why he and i are so chill
(08-12-2009, 06:50 PM)Orgasmatron Wrote: [ -> ]are you sure Rolleyes

yes

just make sure you don't embarrass yourself
according to someone on here, lurking somethingawful until your sense of humor improves is a good idea
i have a few online friends, more would always be nice though

and i wouldnt say im desparate, just see the above ^

im not worried about making bad topics, i want friends who dont care about every little thing. some people make a bad post or even a bad topic. others might always be like that, *i* can look past that, and i wont believe for one second that im the only one who has that state of mind

am i being completely serious here, no, but still, cmon guys, lighten up a bit
well look at it this way

i'm your friend. have i ever made fun of you? :]
CAPITALIZE YOUR I'S, YOU STUPID FROGMOUTHED ASS SUCKING CUM PRINCESS!
Pages: 1 2 3