The VG Resource

Full Version: whats with you people!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ever since i joind this website if been treated like crud if this continues im out of here. every thing if every posted has been met with a wave of critisims. im trying to be nice but you guys just wont give me a chance Angry. i thought you people were supposed to be freindly. i never seen you guys treat any one else like this. dude some one gave me a very rude remark that had a lot of swear word in it all just becuse i had a sonic charachter as a avatar, weres the justice in that.
lol
Good riddance. Try to don't cry on your way out and we'll try to pretend we care.
Or maybe I'm lying.
(08-12-2009, 06:11 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Good riddance. Try to don't cry on your way out and we'll try to pretend we care.
Or maybe I'm lying.

If that is a supposed to be a joke its not very funy. you no what i will leave these forums so since im leaving you all can got to heck.
See? That's why people are mean with people like you, who got fired up with any kind of criticism (both constructive and making fun of you).
And, oh hell! I LOL'ED XP