The VG Resource

Full Version: Invizimals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
actually looks pretty decent

i mean the concept of it is at least good, everyones always thought of having their own little pokemon or digimon (if you swing that way) irl, and thsi is probably the closest thing we are going to get for now..

im going to buy it idk about you guys
It would help if you linked to information about the game or talked about the game with some detail. Currently I have no idea what game you're on about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvDWleKmhYs

Neat idea.
Seems like it was begging to be on the DSi though.
(08-12-2009, 02:45 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]It would help if you linked to information about the game or talked about the game with some detail. Currently I have no idea what game you're on about.

here
If I were mod, I'd fix people's embarrasing BBCode errors. Vote Tyvon for Mod 9/22/09

On an on-topic note, this looks really fucking cool.
I was going to, but then that would make Zeemort's post redundant and shit would get confusing.

Bleah, I'll edit it anyway.
The name makes it sound kinda lame, but the concept seems pretty solid. Who knows how it will turn out. It might be good.
Actually looks pretty cool. I'd buy it.
(08-13-2009, 04:52 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to, but then that would make Zeemort's post redundant and shit would get confusing.

Bleah, I'll edit it anyway.

I don't see any Zeemort posts... Tongue
Because now she's gone and deleted hers. :V