The VG Resource

Full Version: THEY FUCKIN KILLED IT!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, so in the Battle Nerwork games they decided to change the looks of megaman from this............

[Image: 300px-MegamanMM&B.jpg]

to this........

[Image: art-008.jpg]

Ok so my first thought is "What THE Fuck?" Ok so first of all what the hell megaman looks retarded, why the hell is his butt standing out? I mean the original wasn't that hot but he was okay as is. But no they had to change him from a black-eyed to a green-eyed they gave him a gay half-hat with hair standing out and gave him a gay outfit(the blue speedo was awesome). You know what else brings my piss to a boil? They gave him a teenage charecter design in the original he looked childish and not afraid of being an astroboy ripoff. In the new one he look like he's......I don't know you make the call. Also note thet gay new outfit. In the original he look like he got on some Nike Shoq or something along those lines, the new one look like those strange holy grail boot knock-offs they sell at thrift shops. Why the hell are they changing classic charecters? Thats' BULLSHIT!!!
I liked the orignal thread better
What a coincidence you made a thread with the same title!!
even though this is trolling, I agree

MMEXE's boots look stupid
I like the helmet though, but the backpack, boots, and gloves need to go
My favorite part is the boiling piss.

Do you suppose boiling piss smells horrible?
It smells like ammonia.
You've never seen the Mythbusters episode about it?
God damn you and your braining with your thought patterns.

I am in spamhaul, I expect to be greeted with "GET OUT extremely distinguished gentlemen >:L" not "lol no u see, it was on a joyous episode of mythbusters, did you not view it, chap?"

I AM SO DISSAPOINTED. Very Sad
(08-12-2009, 01:23 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]It smells like ammonia.
You've never seen the Mythbusters episode about it?

urine's main composition is of water and urea
and urea can be easily breaked down into ammonia so
it is kind of bluntly obvious if you payed enough attention to biology classes

in fact, fishes' urine iirc is ammonia
hey, rokkan

[Image: megaman.jpg]
(08-12-2009, 01:01 PM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: [ -> ]What a coincidence you made a thread with the same title!!

you're um

kiddign right?
(08-12-2009, 01:48 PM)Tyvon Wrote: [ -> ]hey, rokkan

you do know this thread is a satire to another thread with a same name and also a satire that when Battle Network was first announced and had a major backlash with no reason whatsoever from some internet community members that wanted to hate the design just because it's not a classic megaman nor an X game and thus doesn't really reflect my opinion right

just saying

(also I really like StarForce's design, but I prefer a whole lot more Battle Network's color choices and some of its simplicity)
hey, rokkan

(08-12-2009, 02:08 PM)Rökkan Wrote: [ -> ]you do know this thread is a satire to another thread with a same name and also a satire that when Battle Network was first announced and had a major backlash with no reason whatsoever from some internet community members that wanted to hate the design just because it's not a classic megaman nor an X game and thus doesn't really reflect my opinion right

just saying

(also I really like StarForce's design, but I prefer a whole lot more Battle Network's color choices and some of its simplicity)
fuck off i just woke up and didn't catch up with the other subforums >:<
(08-12-2009, 02:11 PM)Solitaire Wrote: [ -> ]hey, rokkan

you do know this thread is a satire to another thread with a same name and also a satire that when Battle Network was first announced and had a major backlash with no reason whatsoever from some internet community members that wanted to hate the design just because it's not a classic megaman nor an X game and thus doesn't really reflect my opinion right

just saying

honestly I like the design, I just think it would've been better without the whole lion head buster thingy.
Pages: 1 2