The VG Resource

Full Version: A simple request [unhelped]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a revamp of a super princess peach Mario spirite. I would like it to take on a more serious aura for some flash I'm planning.
(08-11-2009, 06:55 PM)Count JDK Wrote: [ -> ]I need a revamp of a super princess peach Mario spirite. I would like it to take on a more serious aura for some flash I'm planning.

Revamp how? Like brawl colors?
(08-11-2009, 07:12 PM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2009, 06:55 PM)Count JDK Wrote: [ -> ]I need a revamp of a super princess peach Mario spirite. I would like it to take on a more serious aura for some flash I'm planning.

Not brawl colors specificly I just want him to look less cartoony and more anime styled.
(08-11-2009, 07:31 PM)Count JDK Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-11-2009, 07:12 PM)$uperLugia95 Wrote: [ -> ]

Not brawl colors specificly I just want him to look less cartoony and more anime styled.

Oh I see, I'll try to help you.....some other day though right now I'm busy
Someone help me.
[Image: dkafljksdgjalds.png]

hows this?
(08-12-2009, 05:45 PM)lava Wrote: [ -> ][Image: dkafljksdgjalds.png]

hows this?

Honestly did you even read the request. -1 rep for stupidity, try reading before posting.
Oh he's banned right after I was about to -1 rep.
Give us some more information on what you want done.

This is a bit vauge.
(08-12-2009, 06:14 PM)Jesus lizard Wrote: [ -> ]Give us some more information on what you want done.

This is a bit vauge.

I have specific things so be creative with it.
[Image: sppm.png]
Sorta like this or?

Edit: Holy shit this entire thread is banned except for JesusLizard and myself. What happened here? Very Sad
Ffff, like the first five posts itt are by banned people. Hahaha.
EDIT:
Lava is banned for a day due to the Fret topic in spamhaul.
Idk about the other two.