The VG Resource

Full Version: Luminous Arc 2 [Currently ripped: 2]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Submitted:

Accepted:
[Image: 25ozccx.png][Image: zspgg9.png]
Rejected:

note: I think I posted this right.. Not sure;

Next rip will either be Fatima, or some random chars from the first l'arc.. Like Theo. Tongue
Whoa! Gorgeous.
After organizing the sprites of Fatima/Vanessa you plan to rip the portraits or any other characters?
(08-11-2009, 03:27 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa! Gorgeous.
After organizing the sprites of Fatima/Vanessa you plan to rip the portraits or any other characters?

Actually yeah. But they'll be sorted by Main / NPC.. Then just number the NPCs to keep the sheets from getting huge.
That's great! I can't really wait. Keep going ;p
I just don't offer any help on assembling and organize because I'm working on other projects :/
(08-11-2009, 03:37 PM)Ultimecia Wrote: [ -> ]That's great! I can't really wait. Keep going ;p
I just don't offer any help on assembling and organize because I'm working on other projects :/
Lol.. That's okay, i'm going to start working on that in a few minutes here. Ripping fatima is going to be a pain because none of the sprite tools i've found can properly open the .bin files that the characters would be in. :/
Very cool! Both online now, will be in my next update.
Um. That Vanessa sheet seems to be missing fragments to the sprite - possibly the weapon. If she only wields one weapon, then I'd suggest you include it.
Yup, her weapon is missing
Put it at the bottom of the sheet, just for completion sake.
I believe the colours are wrong?
(08-14-2009, 01:51 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the colours are wrong?

That could be quite possible. The only ref I had was on LA2 (My la1 is corrupt, no savegame goes far enough into the game to either be in a fight with vanessa or have her on my team) and even so vanessa has an entire different way of holding her scythe (.. sickle?), and it looked aok on larc 2's refs.