The VG Resource

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone! My name is Cyanne, but please call me Shyan (or Shy for short) just because I said so and it sounds better that way. I'm not too good at introductions or grammar, so please...

A little about me...
I am a 21 year old living somewhere in California. I work a evening shift at a local McDonalds almost daily. And I am currently attending my second semester at my College in the early to mid-day, in which I usually drive to work right after.

I am a game designer, talented spriter/pixel artist, and a fairly decent anime pencil artist, but hardly any good at storytelling or writing. I can't promise in advance if I might be super connected to any projects, but if I can help make the difference, I would be so happy to be a part of it.

I was referred to Spriter's Resource by Kr0no$ from a similar sprite forum. I really hope I didn't miss anything crucial, but this is the general idea of it. I hope I can be a helpful and contributive person to this forum.

Thanks! ^^
Hi there!

Hope you enjoy it here.