The VG Resource

Full Version: M&L Hammer Bros. and Dry Bones (WIP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have Ridge permission to edit his Koopa Troopas.
Only Idles and Hurts, but I want to finish it someday. While, look and opine!

[Image: mlhmdb.png]

Also, a little example od the Dry Bones idle.
[Image: animationmldrybones.gif]
looks good Tongue
I believe that Dry Bones were already made but I love the Hammer Bros. Can I contribute sometime? (Keep in mind I might not work on it a lot cause of stupid school)
(08-10-2009, 07:21 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that Dry Bones were already made but I love the Hammer Bros. Can I contribute sometime? (Keep in mind I might not work on it a lot cause of stupid school)

Actually, Ridge made ones, but I think they are a little weird, also smallers than the Koopa Troopas.
You can help me if you want. I can send you the body parts and you can make come poses, like launching hammer/boomerang/fire/bones (really I suck making it). But wait for the Dry bones, I need to add more details to them, like the spikes on the shell of the MSS Dark Bones.
Is the Hammer Bro. at the bottom left supposed to represent the Sledge Bros.? If so, then you'll need to redo them to be more than a Hammer Bro. recolor. If not, then disregard me.
(08-11-2009, 11:22 AM)Darking Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2009, 07:21 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]I believe that Dry Bones were already made but I love the Hammer Bros. Can I contribute sometime? (Keep in mind I might not work on it a lot cause of stupid school)

Actually, Ridge made ones, but I think they are a little weird, also smallers than the Koopa Troopas.
You can help me if you want. I can send you the body parts and you can make come poses, like launching hammer/boomerang/fire/bones (really I suck making it). But wait for the Dry bones, I need to add more details to them, like the spikes on the shell of the MSS Dark Bones.
Okay then. I'll see what I can do
(08-11-2009, 12:29 PM)Ngamer01 Wrote: [ -> ]Is the Hammer Bro. at the bottom left supposed to represent the Sledge Bros.? If so, then you'll need to redo them to be more than a Hammer Bro. recolor. If not, then disregard me.

No. He is Dr. Trooper, a Hammer Bro. character from SM RPG.

Little changes:
[attachment=2740]

Include A little note space. I'm making more parts for the poses.
(08-10-2009, 06:29 PM)Darking Wrote: [ -> ]I have Ridge permission to edit his Koopa Troopas.

allright. But, I was once doing the hammer bros in MLSS as well, but only doing the overworld.

I can show them if you wish.
(08-19-2009, 02:58 PM)Arend Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2009, 06:29 PM)Darking Wrote: [ -> ]I have Ridge permission to edit his Koopa Troopas.

allright. But, I was once doing the hammer bros in MLSS as well, but only doing the overworld.

I can show them if you wish.

Oh, this will be great. I don't want to make overworld because is very boring.Gonna Puke