The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon TCG2 (Japan only) Card pictures!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far, I've ripped the cards for the Fire, Grass and Water Pokemon and pasted them into sheets using Print Screen button and the emulator, Visual Boy Advance. I'll rip out the Lightning, Fighting, and Psychic Pokemon cards tomorrow.

[Image: tcg2grasspkmnicon.png][Image: tcg2firepkmnicon.png][Image: tcg2waterpkmnicon.png]
So is Marill the only 2nd gen Pokemon card in the game?
(08-09-2009, 10:55 PM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]So is Marill the only 2nd gen Pokemon card in the game?

No, Marill is not the only one. The Lugia and Togepi cards are also in the game.

Oh, and here's another set ripped by yours truely.

[Image: tcg2lightningpkmnicon.png]
That Voltorb there looks...strange.
(08-10-2009, 12:03 AM)A.J. Nitro Wrote: [ -> ]That Voltorb there looks...strange.
I thought so too, but it is actually a card.
That's one crappily drawn card.
It's intentional. Some of the card artists were very out there. Cards like that still crop up time to time in the modern sets.
I have that card, but it is a pocket monsters one not Pokemon (same thing I know but it's Japanese is what I'm implying.)
Wicked stuff! Hope you rip more, the pokemon TCGs on the gameboy were excellent. Probably up in the top 10.
Righteous rips! ^ ^ I'm still kinda sad there was never at least one decent follow-up to the original Pokemon TCG video game:
I actually wound up liking the card game more than the actual games at the peak of my bout with Pokemania