The VG Resource

Full Version: shadow sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can someone take the shadow from under these shadow sprites off plz and thank u. cuz i hate the stupid shadow underneath shadow.....
Select color>bucket tool>select color>bucket tool
http://iaza.com/work/090810C/fsadfadfwe17287.png
1. Open MSPaint
2. Click the color picker tool
3. Left click on the shadow
4. Click the eraser tool
5. Press the "+" key on your numpad until eraser is large enough
6. Right click on all the shadows.
7. Voila
(08-09-2009, 08:32 PM)Kilgore Trout Wrote: [ -> ]1. Open MSPaint
2. Click the color picker tool
3. Right click on the shadow
4. Click the eraser tool
5. Press the "+" key on your numpad until eraser is large enough
6. Right click on all the shadows.
7. Voila
^
There you go.
I changed number 3. Basically, this is also how you recolor a sprite in under three seconds.
Thanks for the feedback on my hard work Kimboy. I really appreciate that.
sry, couldnt get my hands on this comp since i have to share at my cuzins house but thanx, this will deff help for my castlevania brawl project. (look for some more details on youtube, just search castlevania brawl or kimboy321) oh and kilgore, thnx for the tips but i dnt have MS paint i have photoshop.
(08-11-2009, 11:26 AM)Kimboy321 Wrote: [ -> ]sry, couldnt get my hands on this comp since i have to share at my cuzins house but thanx, this will deff help for my castlevania brawl project. (look for some more details on youtube, just search castlevania brawl or kimboy321) oh and kilgore, thnx for the tips but i dnt have MS paint i have photoshop.

well if you have photoshop it would be a lot easier to do this on your own Blank
Yeah in Photoshop it'll be a lot easier.
Just use the tool that selects areas of the same color, and then EDIT>>FILL.
oh yea ur right lol, i shoulda thought of that, i dont use photoshop much cuz im stuck too much on flash Smile btw be sure to leave some feedback on some of my vids on youtube.
You mean you didn't even try to do it on your own.
^^closer to truth^^
yea Smile lol