The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Gold/Silver Intro Revamps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an edit of Domobot's Gold/Silver Intro sprites. This took two days, and Jigglypuff was hard, so give credit if you use it.

This goes in the 'Revamps' section for Pokemon Gold, Silver and Crystal for the Gameboy Colour.

UPDATE: 7/7/08-1:22 PM

So... I uploaded the .png, like GrooveMan said, with the help from NGamer01's suggestion to use Irfanview. So, until next time!

-Insignia4

UPDATE: 8/7/08-1:18 PM

Ooops.... removed the attachment.....

UPDATE: 15/07/08-4:12 PM

Ok! Uploaded the .png, and hopefully it will be put up on the Spriter's Resource.
Decent, but it needs to be a .png, and you're missing a few sprites. The starters that flash up on screen, and maybe the backgrounds, if you're up to it.
What grooveman said, basically.
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:Decent, but it needs to be a .png, and you're missing a few sprites. The starters that flash up on screen, and maybe the backgrounds, if you're up to it.

Well, this IS a revamp of Domobot's sprites, so don't take it out on me. And, I'm using my laptop at the moment. My desktop, which my .png is on, is currently being fixed. I only have my bitmap on my laptop.

-Insignia4
Download Irfanview. It will let you convert BMPs into other image file types.
another converter is faststone I use it all the time. The other thing you could do is open it in paint and re-save it as a png.
Geeze, why are you so stupid?

We're gonna close this one now.